Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And bypass nics.

Plus lots of places you still couldn't carry without ltc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    People will still get CHLs so that they can carry in other states.

Agreed. I think if Con Carry became the law tomorrow, the people today who have or are planning on going to get a LTC today would still do it and the people on the fence about it would not. Though those same people probably weren't going to anyway. Perhaps the numbers of potential students might dwindle down the road but certainly not over night.

jeremywang115

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    DFW
    if the data on Texas CHL holders has taught us anything, it's that folks who carry guns are the most law-abiding people in the country

GUNNER51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2017
    TOMBALL
    Dear sirs and madams,

Why ruin a good thing? We already can carry with a license. Constitutional carry will allow CRIMINALS to carry guns. I do not know about you all, but I do NOT like the idea of not knowing who is carrying! With constitutional carry they can carry without a license and they do NOT have to show anything to a police officer!

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It most definitely does not allow criminals to carry guns in any way, shape, or form.

Many states have already passed constitutional carry laws and there is 0 evidence to support that it has caused any issues. It's been tested and would not be a grand experiment.

GUNNER51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2017
    TOMBALL
    Younggun,

I disagree sir! It most definitely DOES effectively allow anyone to carry a firearm, even criminals. I am not saying it legalizes criminal activity. But it WILL give criminals an out if they do ever get stopped for suspicious activity. They can just say no thank you I will not show you any identification.

Most people I talk to say they support constitutional carry because the licensing fee is burdensome. I am on a fixed income and I disagree!

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Younggun,

I disagree sir! It most definitely DOES effectively allow anyone to carry a firearm, even criminals. I am not saying it legalizes criminal activity. But it WILL give criminals an out if they do ever get stopped for suspicious activity. They can just say no thank you I will not show you any identification.

Most people I talk to say they support constitutional carry because the licensing fee is burdensome. I am on a fixed income and I disagree!

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

If they are stopped for suspicious activity than the officer can ask for identification. The same as any other stop concerning suspicious activity.

As of now, any on the same people you are worried about can carry in their vehicles, again it has cause no issue. In all other states where it is legal it has caused no issues. The concerns you have just aren't supported by reality when checked against the MPA and other states where it has been made legal.

I'll also point out that in most cases the law states the firearm must be carried openly. In this case it IF a criminal did decide to carry the officer would already know he was armed, unlike now where the firearm is hidden.

Many of these same concerns were voiced about licensed open carry and it's been a non issue, and I don't know if anyone who OCs that's been stopped by an officer simply to check a license.

I'm not trying to be rude about this, but reality and nearly identical situations in other states simply don't support your concerns.

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    Dear sirs and madams,

Why ruin a good thing? We already can carry with a license. Constitutional carry will allow CRIMINALS to carry guns.

I understand your concern but criminals are already carrying despite its illegal for them to do so. Constitutional carry will not make it legal for them.

You will also still have the option to get a chl if you choose.

This law would change nothing for you.

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    Dear sirs and madams,

Why ruin a good thing? We already can carry with a license. Constitutional carry will allow CRIMINALS to carry guns. I do not know about you all, but I do NOT like the idea of not knowing who is carrying! With constitutional carry they can carry without a license and they do NOT have to show anything to a police officer!

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

why do you hate FREEDOM?

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Younggun,

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

You don't understand criminal law, constitutional issues, specifically Ohio v Terry, and current ID laws.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Dear sirs and madams,

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

I'm not a criminal.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Younggun,

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

S20? Is that you?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Younggun,

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

I respect your opinion and all, but it's effectively turning a right into a privilege.

There are people out there that may have fallen on hard times and can't afford the fees.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Dear sirs and madams,

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

Well, this might be the most retarded thing I have read all week.

Allow me to try to answer your question in as simple a manner as I can.

"Shall not be infringed"

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Younggun,

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

I was wrong.

THIS is the most retarded thing I have read this week.

Utah

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Perhaps we just need to carry an IANAC license ("I am not a criminal"). Of course, not having one would make you a criminal...

;)

GUNNER51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2017
    TOMBALL
    I was wrong.

THIS is the most retarded thing I have read this week.
    Sir,

I see humility and tact are not your strong suits. It is a shame about kids these days that they can not handle differing opinions without getting offended or resorting to personal attacks. Bless your heart, snowflake.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Sir,

I see humility and tact are not your strong suits. It is a shame about kids these days that they can not handle differing opinions without getting offended or resorting to personal attacks. Bless your heart, snowflake.

No, they are not. My strong suits are pointing out to semi senile seniors the flaws in their addled thinking and hopefully getting them to see the flaws in their thinking. With you I suspect your Alzheimer's has progressed too far for reasoned discussion based on reading some of your other posts.

Your statements clearly show your contempt for the US Constitution and the freedoms it guarantees. Pretty sure you are part of that massive effort from the crybaby SJW movement to infiltrate and sow dissent amongst conservative message boards.

Your girl(sic) lost. Get over it and help MAGA.

Top Bottom