• Are your for Texas Seceding

• Total voters

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Yeah? I missed the comment but I've figured that was you who was making joke accounts, skeeter. Playin' a prank on me. If it isn't, I'm still hoping the admins will compare a few IP addresses and announce who it is that's afraid to actually say something on their main account. :)

Edit: Take a look at how many comments I had to erase on my stupid user profile for a good laugh. Someone has more time than courage.
    NO it wasnt me, the jacka$$ was merely out to and did say some nasty/horrible things and made a new user name similar to yours. but with, UM something not so nice. but his comment was funny even though inappropriate. so i reported him and i guess they tossed him as expected. Ya he was truely just trying to start some kind of fight here!! unlike me, i just try to be that lil chigger bite at your sock line..
    Guns International

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Hah! Well I had a few of those joke accounts posting on my profile visitor message area. Really couldn't care less, it's just funny that someone can be that upset about whatever it is they're upset about and spend all that time making various joke accounts but be too lazy to actually bother to tell me what it is that they're upset about in the first place. Oh well. Can't please everyone.

Top Bottom