• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I've been using two different Pico setups. One with a mini Melo III, had a 4ml tank on it until I broke the glass, and one with a Melo 2 tank. Both are using 0.5 coils and seem work good with wattage up to about 30 or so. After that, it just seems to taste "burnt" to me. I usually keep my wattage at around 17.0 to 21.5 or so and works well for me in that range. The Melo III tanks seem to give me a better flavor hit between them though. Even if I am using the same juice and same settings on both units.

I'm also using an Eleaf iStick TC60W with a Uwell Crown tank. At just a tad longer than a dollar bill, and fairly hefty, it's my "desk unit". I've been using a 0.5 coil in it for now, but, I noticed they had 1.0 ohm coils available for it that I'll end up trying in the future. Good flavor, good hits, top fill, coils last a bit longer than the ones in the Melo units, and they are "easier" for me to change out on this. The only real complaint I have about this tank, is that it has a tendency to leak if you fill it full. It seams to need a decent sized air pocket in it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just got out of the truck and dropped my ecig in the road and busted the tank. Temporary patch.

62b05b06904f2d656c6faa832d3e04b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gmofftarki

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2008
    Damn, here I am almost feeling guilty for still doing 6mg.

YG I like the looks of that. What size tank and who makes it?

I still vape 18, also, and largely because I can no longer find 24mg.

I figure the higher nic keeps down the amount of juice I actually vaporize, and thus reduces my exposure to any breakdown products from the heating process.

Unfortunately, few of the stores carry anything higher than 6mg around Houston, and those that do only carry a very limited selection, so I order most of my juice online.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I still vape 18, also, and largely because I can no longer find 24mg.

I figure the higher nic keeps down the amount of juice I actually vaporize, and thus reduces my exposure to any breakdown products from the heating process.

Unfortunately, few of the stores carry anything higher than 6mg around Houston, and those that do only carry a very limited selection, so I order most of my juice online.
    if you're near, try boardwalk elixir in kemah. awesome flavors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Anyone into rebuilding coils. I have some Joytech Ego 1 CLR coils that are rebuildable. I'd like to make them between .5 Ohm and 1.0 Ohm, just don't know what size wire, how many coils, etc. I've got 28 gauge kanthal wire on hand. Just waiting for some Japanese cotton to arrive.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    all but one are chinese, all probably need to be cleaned, but all worked really, really well. I ran 0.12-0.18 and these never gave me problems... let me dig them up

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Anyone into rebuilding coils. I have some Joytech Ego 1 CLR coils that are rebuildable. I'd like to make them between .5 Ohm and 1.0 Ohm, just don't know what size wire, how many coils, etc. I've got 28 gauge kanthal wire on hand. Just waiting for some Japanese cotton to arrive.

Is Japanese Cotton similar to blinker fluid?

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    been sitting for awhile. the penny mod came clear coated, I stripped it to allow it to patina. i forget what the gold one is. stingray was my favorite, compact and light.

plume veils (1 and 3) were also my favorites, TONS of flavor. 454 big block I used once, built quad coils to 0.07 or something and it felt like I swallowed a flash bang.

all of them could use a nice hot water or alcohol bath, and a quick polish (I used mothers).

Actually, the steam crave was my absolute favorite. It's not pictured, it's in my office somewhere. 6ml rbta. Hits like a RDA and held 6ml, absolute beast with vertical coils.
    1c6f33b3ea1b048101f8a1d2d82d13dd.jpg

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i always ordered it from amazon. lasts. forever until the wife gets ahold of it.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    i always ordered it from amazon. lasts. forever until the wife gets ahold of it.

Yeah, looks like it's on a slow boat from China. Ordered it on March 25th, not here yet. Went ahead and ordered from Amazon. Will be here Tuesday.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    One thing I've discovered with the new APV's.....they are much more powerful than what I've been using for the last 6 years. 24 mg nic juice is way too strong now. Gonna try some 12 mg.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Last "mod" i used was a heavy, heavy 200w arctic leopard or something. Tried it at 150w once and it was like death. Usually used it at 70w.

Anyone interested in the lot of things i posted earlier? Maybe I'll clean them up and toss the lot on ebay

Top Bottom