• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Strange, I went to the same place I always go and got the same bottle I always get just a few days ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    Strange, I went to the same place I always go and got the same bottle I always get just a few days ago.

You will for the next 2 years. August 8, 2016 begins the deadline for those products to be approved by the FDA at a very high price. If nothing changes in the law over the next 2 years then they'll all go away and big tobacco will control the market with their high priced substandard products.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown

Yes, I may have jumped the gun a bit. The FDA will start enforcing/implementing the new deeming regs in stages over the next 2 years. In reality:

Age restrictions and verifications will be effective immediately.

Nic juice and hardware can continue to be sold within a one year grace period.

New flavors and hardware are not permitted to be introduced within this grace period.

During this one year grace period vendors must submit a patent application for any/all iterations of juice and hardware the want to continue to sell.

Here is a more complete time line of events. https://www.dropbox.com/s/85k3f5tqm... Deeming Compliance Calendar - FINAL.pdf?dl=0

It looks to me like many, if not most, Mom and Pop stores will be regulated out of business. At the same time, online sales, as with cigarettes and other tobacco products, will be banned.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Big Tabacco couldn't compete, so they are using the FDA to choke out vaping due to health concerns.

Amazing.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Not only Big Tobacco, but big Pharma is losing money on nic gum, patches, Chantix, etc. And states are losing revenue from tobacco taxes.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If you look, most of the gums, patches, lozenges, etc are made by the same companies as the cigarettes.

Phillip Morris is deep on both sides.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Decided to join this group. I don't smoke cigarettes but I do smoke a pipe and cigars. I noticed out of boredom I tend to smoke cigars more and more. Figured vaping might be a better choice with 0% nicotine liquids.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Putting down the cigarettes again and going back to vaping.

I was back to spending $100+ a week on smokes so yesterday I spent $102 and walked out with this.

0f1bdf8ba971e999eb9bbf26e3531d1a.jpg

b034e05ede33464660d106105171a6bc.jpg

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    good move.

it tooke awhile but I have been vape free for a long while. no craving, no cigarettes, no dip or snus

Sent from my Sig Sauer

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Doubt I'll get free of anything anytime soon. I vape 24mg as a cigarette replacement.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I started at 18 and went to 24.

I've been at 24mg for about 6 years. Started at 12mg, went to 18mg and found 24mg to be the right one.

Does the battery last you all day? I have multiple batteries that I use throughout the day. I'm a chain vaper. Also, my batteries are only 1100 mah.

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Damn, here I am almost feeling guilty for still doing 6mg.

YG I like the looks of that. What size tank and who makes it?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've been at 24mg for about 6 years. Started at 12mg, went to 18mg and found 24mg to be the right one.

Does the battery last you all day? I have multiple batteries that I use throughout the day. I'm a chain vaper. Also, my batteries are only 1100 mah.

Unplugged at 730 this morning and the battery is at about 60%, it's a 3000mah battery. Only run 20w though so I don't work the battery too hard.

I went to subohm just to get pass through charging a while back.

Damn, here I am almost feeling guilty for still doing 6mg.

YG I like the looks of that. What size tank and who makes it?

Tobeco mini super tank. Not sure what the capacity is, burned about a half tank since last night. Think I vape about the same as you, IIrC.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Decided to move into the 21st Century and ditch the old Ego style batteries. Did some research and found the eVic VTWO mini and the iStick Pico. Couldn't decide, so I bought both. eVic on the left, Pico on the right. Both running at .5 ohms, but I'm not sure sub ohm is for me. Going to try some 1 ohm coils. The hit from these is probably 10x stronger than what I've been using. May have to cut back on nic strength too.

I've only had them a couple of days so I can't say which one I prefer. I like them both a lot right now. They are about $40 a piece, but the Pico came with a Melo III tank whereas the eVic had no tank included. I bought an Ego V2 Mega tank for it, and some 1 ohm rebuildable coils.

Both use 3000mah 18650 batts. The Pico is more compact and fits in a pocket better. It's also about 1½ oz lighter.

Top Bottom