• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I spent 36 years rotating hanging lunchmeat bacon, sausage & frozen foods. Not to forget rotating a fresh meat & chicken case.

Surprisingly the grocery isles are just as bad in turning up out of date items also.
    Doesn't even take bad dates. I watched my son-in-law open a new gallon of milk and pour lumps into his cereal. The carton had an expiration date more than 2 weeks into the future. It was funny though.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Doesn't even take bad dates. I watched my son-in-law open a new gallon of milk and pour lumps into his cereal. The carton had an expiration date more than 2 weeks into the future. It was funny though.
    I remembered climbing into a milk tanker to wash it out talk about a stank. Then while working the grocery store I remember the milk delivery trailer, even worse stank.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I remembered climbing into a milk tanker to wash it out talk about a stank. Then while working the grocery store I remember the milk delivery trailer, even worse stank.
    I worked grocery at Tom Thumb about 45 years ago. Fancy store for that time since you could stock dairy from behind the display in a huge refrigerated area. It always smelled of bad milk. On the positive side, all the leftover holiday candy was stacked in grocery carts in that area...without any inventory control.

ATN2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Texas
    Heh. Turns out y'all have just been misled by the media.
    ...and if you have a link to the dog in the lake story, please post it.
    How can any moron think Americans are "better off financially than they were before"?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Heh. Turns out y'all have just been misled by the media.
    ...and if you have a link to the dog in the lake story, please post it.
    The media helped put this fool in the White House.

popforall

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2022
    San Antonio, Texas
    I just got home from grocery shopping. When I quit working I vowed never to have to step foot in a grocery store again, but here I am. Its me & the dog & I generally deviate from my list every time I shop. And then there are the thing they are out of on my list. WTF is up with Kosher pouching salt? Now they don't have large container of coarse bak pepper. And Topu Chico in the plastic bottles, I hate carrying glass bottles out in the trash.

I shop Brookshire's in Groesbeck simply because I like it better then Brookshire Brother's in Jewett or Buffalo.

Here's a breakdown of my bill
    Vendor coupons $21.19
    Thank you card discounts $51.10
    Grand total $72.29
    A savings of 25%

Mind you they took 5% off for my senior discount before this of $12.66. And after all that it was still $221.56
    Do you remember when buying fruit or vegetables was not a "luxury" purchase. I do not know how families with young children make it.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    1697130044416.png

Top Bottom