• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    Rushing me to get ready to go somewhere, then I have to wait 10 minutes while she makes sure she has everything she needs in her purse and decides what shoes she's going to wear.
    EVERYTHING is a test to see how long and IF I'll wait on her, to get in the car, to go to town, just to walk down the drive way. If I made an appointment with her to walk to the mail box a YEAR in advance I'd be standing at the door waiting on her to go to the bathroom, empty the drier, start the washer, it would be something no matter what. If we were sitting in front of the TV asleep all afternoon and decide to get up and go check the mail, it would be an emergency as we walk past the dishwasher for me to stand around and WAIT for her to throw another plate in there and start it.

Then she wonders why she is standing there at the door by herself sometimes.
    DK Firearms

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Her: [Pissed off at me - I can just tell]
    Me: So why are you pissed off at me? You asked me to go shopping with you and here I am.
    Her: Yeah, your here but you aren't happy to be here! You didn't "want" to come.
    Me: And your point is?
    Her: [Silence - steam curlin' outta ears]

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    After 45 years, my wife is honestly my best friend, my soul mate, and my chief advocate. The only thing she does that annoys me is move my stuff. If she moves it, I can't find it. If I cant find it, it no longer is useful to me and I have to buy another one.
    I know that feeling. And stuff she thinks might be gun related she piles on my reloading bench. Note bullet molds and various tools on the right corner.
    20210315_201619_resized (Large).jpg

I just got another set of shelves like these and hope to move stuff off the bench and get them organized.

shelf2 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Okay, fellers. I was reading this topic again today and realized that I may have done many of you a disservice.
    How? Well, I posted a couple of things that bug me. But what I would say to you is that I would have no issue with the Mrs. having a look at what I added. She knows these things bug me. And I said them in a way that I would not have a worry of her seeing.
    But, reading this all again I did realize that it might give some the wrong idea about marriage. And that would be a shame.
    Earlier, I mentioned that you should all find a series by Marc Gungor and watch it. Now, because I really think that all men should see it, I am posting the link to the first one (I don't know why it has to have subtitles. What is that? Polish?) You can easily find the second one from there. Now: it is LONG. I will not apologize for that. It has good info. It's worth a watch and the time it will take. Even if you take four days to watch it, give it a fair look. You could even have your better half watch it with you. It's fun, I promise.

Here:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    My wife never puts anything back from where she got it. Constantly asking have you seen ...., I tell her put it back where you got. I can find any of my important stuff with my eyes closed, of course if she moved it good luck. She likes to clean out closet's, then nothing can be found. She is my soulmate, I've learned to live with her.

Top Bottom