• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Anything outside the permanent tool section. Sell it. The market is filthy with AR's. With record gun sales for the last 15 consecutive months. I don't really see an AR exploding in price or reduced availability after our new ruler is installed in office. Regardless of what we want. Illusion of choice, as ALWAYS.

IMO, regulations are gonna be applied to ammo. Such as a ridiculous tax, background, amount limits.

Same say free will is an illusion. All of your actions are predetermined by physics and everything that will happen (including your thoughts) has been set in motion since the beginning of everything and can not be changed.

So you illusion of choice is just the tip of the iceberg and you don't even get to choose whether you feel that way or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Buy now, prices are the best they have been in some time.

Sell never. Pass them on to your descendants. They may need them.

Captain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    I personally won't sell any of my firearms right now. The future is way too unpredictable.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    When I was young, I bought, sold, and traded firearms. Now that I'm older, I buy. I buy firearms. There is no trading or selling.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Same say free will is an illusion. All of your actions are predetermined by physics and everything that will happen (including your thoughts) has been set in motion since the beginning of everything and can not be changed.

So you illusion of choice is just the tip of the iceberg and you don't even get to choose whether you feel that way or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy $hit. Good post.

Buy ammo. Lots of it. Minimum 2000-3000 rifle. 1000 side arm. 500 precision rifle. 500 shotgun.

One of these day, We might make friends YG.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Buy ammo. Lots of it. Minimum 2000-3000 rifle. 1000 side arm. 500 precision rifle. 500 shotgun.

You make me feel much better about the quantities of ammo I do have... Still, I feel like you can never have enough, and like I ought to have more!

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

So you illusion of choice........

Woah!
    Getting heavy philosophy.

Einsein was a determinist, never accepting Heisenberg's refutal.
    Probably one of Einstein's greatest errors.

I believe in free will!
    I chose to buy again yesterday. Bought ammo.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    In that moment, you may have created another universe where another you chose not to buy more ammo...

Be glad you made the right choice in this one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    In that moment, you may have created another universe where another you chose not to buy more ammo...

The multiverse conjecture.....where all possible universes exist?
    That means there is one, a dream universe, somewhere where a 2016 Democratic congress votes to confirm the 2nd amendment's obligation to supply all voting males a full auto weapon?

I'm in!

In the meantime, in this universe, I shot my new .338 Lapua today. Boom $5 Boom $5 Boom $5 Boom $5!

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    That means there is one, a dream universe, somewhere where a 2016 Democratic congress votes to confirm the 2nd amendment's obligation to supply all voting males a full auto weapon?

I'm in!

Assuming the multiverse... unless you can find me a directory and transportation, I find little comfort in knowing the perfect Earth exists.

This Earth seems to grow suckier every day.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas

I'm in!

In the meantime, in this universe, I shot my new .338 Lapua today. Boom $5 Boom $5 Boom $5 Boom $5!
    Which rifle did you get?

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Which rifle did you get?

.338 Lapua Savage 110BA.
    Surprisingly pleasant to shoot. Just protect the ears!
    With so much more muzzle energy than my un-braked 338 Win Mag it has 1/2 the perceived recoil!!!

Back on topic for this thread....
    This rifle might be the least likely to have gun control forces want to ban it.
    5 round bolt action? It's mostly harmless.
    :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom