• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm amazed that people we would normally consider "weak", can show so much strength.
    In adversity that would surely dampen my already crabby attitude, I see a young girl smiling and happy with what hand is dealt.
    Katie, I wish I knew you. GOD bless you girl.

+1

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Glad to know all is going well. God bless your sis, and the rest of your family. I know things like this can be tough, from the patient's perspective, but I can only imagine how tough it is from the family's. Regardless, stay strong. I can tell a friend of God's when I see one. Any friend of God's, is a friend of mine. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Glad to know all is going well. God bless your sis, and the rest of your family. I know things like this can be tough, from the patient's perspective, but I can only imagine how tough it is from the family's. Regardless, stay strong. I can tell a friend of God's when I see one. Any friend of God's, is a friend of mine. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

+1

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I talked to my aunt Kim last night, and when they spoke to the surgeon, he is wanting to continue chemo for another month before he makes a decision on surgery. Before treatments, the tumor was about the size of a large lemon, and is now about the size of a golf ball....so almost half the size. The tumor is still tied up in a lot of nerves in the leg, so they are trying to get it as small as possible before surgery, but not wait too long so it doesn't spread, or break off and get into her vital organs. Thanks for asking Greg

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Thank YOU & Katie....................since I heard her story and saw her pictures SHE has really had an impact on me. Though I have never met her....Love that girl, tell her I said to "FIGHT LIKE A GIRL" every day....
    th?id=HN.608029973220164950&pid=15.jpg

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I talked to my aunt Kim last night, and when they spoke to the surgeon, he is wanting to continue chemo for another month before he makes a decision on surgery. Before treatments, the tumor was about the size of a large lemon, and is now about the size of a golf ball....so almost half the size. The tumor is still tied up in a lot of nerves in the leg, so they are trying to get it as small as possible before surgery, but not wait too long so it doesn't spread, or break off and get into her vital organs. Thanks for asking Greg

That is good news! Keep us posted, still praying on our side.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Thanks for the continued support! Katie just recently finished up her chemo treatments and the surgery should be scheduled soon (if it hasn't been already). I haven't spoke with Kim much recently, but I should be seeing her in a few days....hopefully.

1901256_859546637395620_5288837730881258116_n.jpg

Top Bottom