• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I wonder what Bubba translates into Arabic .
    4052CC63-2BDB-400D-97B6-7FD3FDEF861B.jpeg
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• 4052CC63-2BDB-400D-97B6-7FD3FDEF861B.jpeg
      4052CC63-2BDB-400D-97B6-7FD3FDEF861B.jpeg
      21.3 KB · Views: 300

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Maybe I'm clueless or ignorant or incapable of rational thought or any number of acerbic adjectives that you gentleman care to apply to me.
    Perhaps so. I must honestly wonder. Or perhaps the propaganda you have been fed by the MSM has embedded a dogma so strong you cannot see past it.

Trump may have a plan, though he gives us nary a hint as to what he is trying to accomplish by the killing of a revered high leader.
    What was he trying to accomplish? That is intuitively obvious to the most casual observer.

My fear is that innumerable moderate Iranians and their like-minded men and women around the globe have been shifted abruptly to the right.
    Not all fears are founded. Have you ever thought that many/most Iranians wish to be free from the Islamic dictatorship (as evidenced by all the internal unrest for decades)? And that these Iranians don't like exporting terrorism? They are pleased that the head of Quds has been taken out. They would like more of his ilk to join him.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    This sounded really bad when I first heard about it. Then I read some more about the guy and what led up to it, and it sounds pretty good. Sure I'd love for there to be no need for military action, but we don't live in la-la land.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    This sounded really bad when I first heard about it. Then I read some more about the guy and what led up to it, and it sounds pretty good. Sure I'd love for there to be no need for military action, but we don't live in la-la land.

Oh, but some folks on here do! The only thing fanatics understand is power, giving in is weakness and they exploit it.

I would like for our resident dimwit to explain to a suicide bomber why what he is doing is wrong. And convince him he is wrong.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    This sounded really bad when I first heard about it....

Curious, why this particular hit, but not any of the many others the US undertakes and announces.

I’m truly trying to understand what the concerns are,
    partly because I’m pretty familiar with the reality of Iranian military and paramilitary capabilities and partly because of the hysteria that occurred yesterday.

It doesn’t make sense to me.

PM is fine if that’s more comfortable.

Thanks.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Curious, why this particular hit, but not any of the many others the US undertakes and announces.

I’m truly trying to understand what the concerns are,
    partly because I’m pretty familiar with the reality of Iranian military and paramilitary capabilities and partly because of the hysteria that occurred yesterday.

It doesn’t make sense to me.

PM is fine if that’s more comfortable.

Thanks.
    Because of all the publicity and hand-wringing over it. Most don't make the news.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Maybe I'm clueless or ignorant or incapable of rational thought or any number of acerbic adjectives that you gentleman care to apply to me.

Point being...
    The attack was done, one must presume, under the guise of saving American lives and protecting American interests.
    A noble and meaningful endeavor.

Let me assert that last week there were a certain number of Iranians who had the attitude that they should make peace with America and enter the world stage as an influential power. Call then the Left.
    And:
    Let me additionally assert that there were ,last week, a certain number of Iranians who had the attitude that they should make war with America at all costs. Call them the Right.
    Trump may have a plan, though he gives us nary a hint as to what he is trying to accomplish by the killing of a revered high leader.

My fear is that innumerable moderate Iranians and their like-minded men and women around the globe have been shifted abruptly to the right.

I would dearly admire Mr. Trump's taking to TV and making a national statement to explain himself.

We shall see.
    Do you not remember this wasn't an out of the blue killing on our part? This turd killed hundreds of Americans and was working on killing more... poke the bear enough and you'll get bit.

Trump 2020!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    IYO, just how capable is the Iranian military?
    Definitely one of the places I didn’t want to be close to, flying around in a slow, fat C-130. I don’t know much about their ground forces but they have the goods to reach up and get what I was in. Of course we could knock those out in short order but Iran was always near top of list for places I wanted avoid in a Herc.

Of course never had them try to vector us towards their border like the North Koreans tried to get us to do one time.

SlimJim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    US
    Do you not remember this wasn't an out of the blue killing on our part? This turd killed hundreds of Americans and was working on killing more... poke the bear enough and you'll get bit.

Trump 2020!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    There were Iranians that thanked Trump in a tweet. The General tortured his own countrymen. Many hated him as much Americans did.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom