• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should Trump start a 3rd party and run as its candidate for president?

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.0%
    • No

Votes: 27 54.0%
    • If he wants the Dems to win in perpetuity

Votes: 28 56.0%
    • There are better candidates

Votes: 5 10.0%
    • Trumps time has passed

Votes: 16 32.0%
    • Nationally, more than 2 major parties ensure the worst possible outcome.

Votes: 10 20.0%
    • The more the better, let's cobble together ruling coalitions.

Votes: 1 2.0%
    • 2 strong parties allow clear choices.

Votes: 2 4.0%
    • Our system isnt perfect but it's better than a president with only 12 percent of the vote.

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    There needs to be political reform by both parties, but Trump is not the one to do it.

Yes, I voted for him twice as my research showed he was the best candidate, and I favored most of what he did as president; but the many has serious ego issues that prevent him from being truly brilliant.

If he is indeed serious about this, he needs to take himself out of the limelight (which is doubtful) and find honestly the best individual to run for president from his party.

Here's a hint. It isn't him.

I doubt that will happen as this isn't about what's best for the country, it's about Trump.

As smart as he thinks he is, he doesn't realize where the true power lies...
    Military Camp

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The reason a 3rd party does not work is the 2 major parties have made it, illegally, impossible for 3rd parties to have ballot access OR be involved in debates. For all the bs about "fairness" in elections there is rarely any.

View attachment 287135

Here’s a great Freakonomics podcast that talks about our political duopoly and how it protects itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    At minimum, a good successor for him should be his running mate. That person would run after him and hopefully win.

Reactions: gll

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    I hate how in the last 5 decades of elections, that there is this "cult of personality" around these dipshit scumbag politician bitches.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    On Ross Perot. He did NOT cost Bush the re-election. Bush cost himself that reelection. The people that voted for Perot would have sat out in 1992 if there was only GHWB vs Clinton.

Bush was such a raging scumbag that he cost himself that 19%
    BS

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    clinton, bush, all bitches.
    Perhaps correct.
    Look at what we got now:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    On Ross Perot. He did NOT cost Bush the re-election. Bush cost himself that reelection. The people that voted for Perot would have sat out in 1992 if there was only GHWB vs Clinton.

Bush was such a raging scumbag that he cost himself that 19%
    No way was I voting for Mr. Skull n' Bones NWO GHWB in either '88 or '92; I was too principled then...

Neither did I vote for Perot..., he didn't meet my standards either! Ron Paul '88, Andre Marrou '92, the two most principled Libertarian candidates ever!

Principles be damned, I despised Donald Trump when I punched the button for him in '16, less so in '20. It's still a long way to '24, and I'll have to see where things go frome here, but odds are I'll be voting for a Republican, unless Donald Trump forces me to vote 3rd party, not because I want to, but because if the conservative vote is to be split anyway, Trump will probably have the better chance over the Republican.

I can see where Trump running 3rd Party, such that he doesn't influence or take the Republican nomination for himself, then withdrawing as a candidate once the Republican nominee is negotiated, might work to our favor.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Perhaps correct.
    Look at what we got now:

That's some scary shit!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Trump says hes starting a third party.

Yeah, donkeys will fly out my anus before I believe anything from Jonathan Karl/ George Stephanopolous.

After all these years of fake news and anonymous sources, you still cannot recognize a false flag op?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    1989 import ban cost a ton of votes that were never going to vote for him as did the “read my lips, no new taxes” lie.
    As 2020 should have shown us, “history” is whatever the mainstream media says it is.

Yep. I tried to primary him by voting for Buchanan.

He lost a lot of proven voters.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    So far Trump is the best person to try and fix the country. Perhaps DeSantis too. However, if he does get in, which I doubt, he should come out swinging and take no prisoners. Fire all these left scumbags immediately and lock up anyone who committed a crime. There!

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    So far Trump is the best person to try and fix the country. Perhaps DeSantis too. However, if he does get in, which I doubt, he should come out swinging and take no prisoners. Fire all these left scumbags immediately and lock up anyone who committed a crime. There!
    you do realize that trump and desantis are all in the same bastard politician boat right? they ain't your friend, they are your enemy as all politicians are.

Top Bottom