• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should Trump start a 3rd party and run as its candidate for president?

• Yes

Votes: 4 8.0%
    • No

Votes: 27 54.0%
    • If he wants the Dems to win in perpetuity

Votes: 28 56.0%
    • There are better candidates

Votes: 5 10.0%
    • Trumps time has passed

Votes: 16 32.0%
    • Nationally, more than 2 major parties ensure the worst possible outcome.

Votes: 10 20.0%
    • The more the better, let's cobble together ruling coalitions.

Votes: 1 2.0%
    • 2 strong parties allow clear choices.

Votes: 2 4.0%
    • Our system isnt perfect but it's better than a president with only 12 percent of the vote.

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Sorry to say it but don't get your hopes up on a Republican taking over the W.H.
    The demoroids learned how to steal an election, unfortunately they will win.
    Please God let me be wrong.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    That's some scary shit!

Most propaganda is! Just ask this guy...

1636471600778.png

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Sorry to say it but don't get your hopes up on a Republican taking over the W.H.
    The demoroids learned how to steal an election, unfortunately they will win.
    Please God let me be wrong.
    you do realize the democrats and republicans are literally the same people fucking us over, yeah?

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    you do realize that trump and desantis are all in the same bastard politician boat right? they ain't your friend, they are your enemy as all politicians are.
    Bastards they may be, but they have a history of working for the people which is their job. The never Trump crowd helped usher in the the huge cluster we have now.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Bastards they may be, but they have a history of working for the people which is their job. The never Trump crowd helped usher in the the huge cluster we have now.
    im frankly tired of picking the so called "lesser evil" when in the end its the people who get screwed over, just to line the pockets of some politician bastard that doesnt deserve that money.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No politician can fix the country. Or any “non politician” that gets elected for that matter.

You don’t fix a nation with elected officials. All they can do is pass laws and mandates, which is just more authoritarianism. That’s not a fix. Any “fix” has to start with American culture. It’s gotta be fixed from the bottom up, not the top down. Anything else is just a fighter over who will wield the club against their opposition and the club with simply keep getting bigger and changing hands until the system collapses in to something terrible.

Certain positions might do less damage to the constitution, but then getting elected is a symptom, not a cure. Trump was a symptom of anger, and did some good. Biden getting anywhere close, even if that just means close enough to cheat was also a symptom of anger towards Trump and enough people despising him to get Biden close enough. And all of that is a symptom of today’s culture in the US.

If we can’t turn that culture around the nation is fucked. You can’t beat people in to submission. Not even the commie left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    1989 import ban cost a ton of votes that were never going to vote for him as did the “read my lips, no new taxes” lie.
    As 2020 should have shown us, “history” is whatever the mainstream media says it is.
    I was there. I am not relying on the mainstream media.

Had Perot not run, those people would have done as always - voted against Clinton if not for Bush.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    im frankly tired of picking the so called "lesser evil" when in the end its the people who get screwed over, just to line the pockets of some politician bastard that doesnt deserve that money.
    Well join the crowd.

But we have to live in reality, not the land of wishes.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I was there. I am not relying on the mainstream media.

Had Perot not run, those people would have done as always - voted against Clinton if not for Bush.
    Incorrect. Most of those folks would have stayed home or voted L.
    Bush cost Bush 1992. Basing this on likeminded people I have been friends with for over 30 years and others I have spoken with.
    Yes, there will always be those that vote lockstep with party, but those that voted for Perot were not them.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Then I guess you'll pick evil? J/K, I understand what you mean. However, what we have is a situation that only has one possible outcome: Failure. It started decades ago, my parents, their parents, and their parents before them and even before that, they all let us get where we are today. But every 4 years we voted, dang it! ;) Trump had no idea how deep the swamp was, and frankly I'm surprised they didn't take him out.

People are saying we're in for a bad time this winter and while I hope they are wrong, I don't think they are. Already people can see things if they look. Shops are finding it hard to get parts to repair diesels, fuel is going higher and higher and there are shortages appearing more often. Food prices are going up and up and we are seeing empty shelves in some places. So, I've tried to get things we need to get through the winter, things like propane, and food, to name a few, just in case the worst does happen. One thing is for sure, the bastards you mention, they are the ones perpetrating these evils on us all, and we can't do shit about it. Take care and be prepared.

Reactions: gll

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Incorrect. Most of those folks would have stayed home or voted L.
    Bush cost Bush 1992. Basing this on likeminded people I have been friends with for over 30 years and others I have spoken with.
    Yes, there will always be those that vote lockstep with party, but those that voted for Perot were not them.
    History says otherwise.

Feel free to have the last word.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    First, I was dazzled by Mr. Perot's charts. Lordy! I LOVE charts. Second, keep in mind the original article was written by a source in the media (author was an ABC minion) and I personally take what was written with a grain of salt. I disliked and continue to dislike Trump BUT I would vote for him again as he was effective and did much of what he said he would do... except have HRC locked up. Was annoyed that she and her cohorts were never held accountable for their crimes.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Then I guess you'll pick evil? J/K, I understand what you mean. However, what we have is a situation that only has one possible outcome: Failure. It started decades ago, my parents, their parents, and their parents before them and even before that, they all let us get where we are today. But every 4 years we voted, dang it! ;) Trump had no idea how deep the swamp was, and frankly I'm surprised they didn't take him out.

People are saying we're in for a bad time this winter and while I hope they are wrong, I don't think they are. Already people can see things if they look. Shops are finding it hard to get parts to repair diesels, fuel is going higher and higher and there are shortages appearing more often. Food prices are going up and up and we are seeing empty shelves in some places. So, I've tried to get things we need to get through the winter, things like propane, and food, to name a few, just in case the worst does happen. One thing is for sure, the bastards you mention, they are the ones perpetrating these evils on us all, and we can't do shit about it. Take care and be prepared.
    we should of balkanized years ago tbh

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You provide a source that proves they would not have.
    I can't speak for the other 19,743,820 voters that voted for Perot, but there was no way I was voting for Bush. Or Clinton.

Personally, I liked the message Perot was sending, so I took a chance on him, just like I did with Trump.

If Perot hadn't been an option, I still would not have voted for Bush.

Top Bottom