Trump

SA_Steve

Well-Known
Oct 1, 2014
San Antonio, Texas USA
Trump, yes or no, don't matter.
All gov employees and that includes state/city/US (and teachers) are Dems. Now they know how to do Presidential and Senate elections.
And what, 65% of all ethnic folks, any color even no color, vote Dem?
Feels to me like the Repubs are greatly outnumbered. Only hope is if they are uninterested in a particular election.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Jun 23, 2014
Trump, yes or no, don't matter.
All gov employees and that includes state/city/US (and teachers) are Dems. Now they know how to do Presidential and Senate elections.
And what, 65% of all ethnic folks vote Dem?
Feels to me like the Repubs are badly outnumbered.

SA_Steve,

FYI, we "people of color"/ethnics are NOT stupid, though the JEW-HATING, BIGOTED, HATEFUL, DIMocRATS truly believe that we are all "empty between the ears" & will automatically believe their LIES.

Give us DJT to vote for again in 2024 & watch us put him back in the WH, as MANY an "Ethnic voter", who voted for LOONY JOE/The Ho now wish that they had NOT..

yours, satx
Member, PAMUNKEY NATION.

SA_Steve

Well-Known
Oct 1, 2014
San Antonio, Texas USA
@satx78247 Strange way you edited my post. The original is there for anyone interested.

Anyway I said 65%, nothing about Dems being stupid.

For all of my adult life I can make the case that the voters are voting their wallet.

I know it is a terrible idea for inflation and debt load, but even I enjoyed the free money that Joe sent my way. The 170,000 folks a month who cross into S. TX will also enjoy all the Dem provided benefits. Millions of new voters before the current administration has to run again. Oh, but they cannot vote ! Really?

Fierce excitement for a particular candidate, even if huge does not change the vote totals.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
Oct 1, 2010
Dripping Springs, Just west of weird
Yes, he was. He was the only one who knew how.

I agree, it took me a little while to realize this. Cruz was my guy as you know, but Trump was the man for the job at the time we needed. We needed him again.

Forget all of the shallow, he tweeted this or said that, the bottom line was he was the only and I mean only one with enough sack to take on China and the the southern border. The only reason is, he cut red tape and slashed bureaucracy with a chainsaw. Whatever, he said some stuff that was cringe worthy, but it was that rawness that allowed him to bull through the Bravo Sierra.

He seriously put the forgotten American first and that was the bottom line, he didn't apologize, nor dress it up; he pushed it with authority......I respect him for that. I became a serious Trump supporter as I understood his true intentions that weren't so easily expressed, yet were acted.

I hear it too many times.....the tweets, but he was mean or disrespectful . He got shit done . Nah, he wasn't perfect on the 2nd....

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Jun 23, 2014
This election showed several things that need to be fixed. One thing foremost, until the GOP cleans house on RINOs, we are screwed.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn,

The FIRST thing that MUST be done is PURGE every voting roll from coast to coast.
(When I lived in VA, we audited TWO precincts voter rolls. = Just over 24% of the people on the rolls were DEAD for from 2-25 years, MOVED out of the jurisdiction, were NOT citizens and/or for some other reason could not LAWFULLY vote.)

FYI, the auditors also found 46 "people", in those 2 precincts, who did NOT exist & NEVER HAD EXISTED. = Those were NON-PERSONS, including a 6YO registered German Shepherd dog named "Peerless Prince", who had voted ABSENTEE in 2010, "using the reason" that: "I will be in the field that day."
(In VA a person must state "a legitimate reason" to request an absentee ballot.).

yours, satx

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
@satx78247 Strange way you edited my post. The original is there for anyone interested.

Anyway I said 65%, nothing about Dems being stupid.

For all of my adult life I can make the case that the voters are voting their wallet.

I know it is a terrible idea for inflation and debt load, but even I enjoyed the free money that Joe sent my way. The 170,000 folks a month who cross into S. TX will also enjoy all the Dem provided benefits. Millions of new voters before the current administration has to run again. Oh, but they cannot vote ! Really?

Fierce excitement for a particular candidate, even if huge does not change the vote totals.

I'm sure that many voters vote according to their wallet, and for various reasons. Liberal Democrats are voting for the free stuff provided for by welfare and social programs, and the politicians that are promising those freebies.

Conservatives, are voting for ways to make more money, in the form of better jobs and better paying jobs, less restrictions on business that will allow more expansion, and less taxes.

easy rider

Texas Ice Age Survivor
TGT Supporter
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
I'm sure that many voters vote according to their wallet, and for various reasons. Liberal Democrats are voting for the free stuff provided for by welfare and social programs, and the politicians that are promising those freebies.

Conservatives, are voting for ways to make more money, in the form of better jobs and better paying jobs, less restrictions on business that will allow more expansion, and less taxes.
I vote for..................... leave me the F#CK ALONE!

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics