Venture Surplus ad

TV Programs You Enjoy Watching..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    OK. Lone Wolf and Cub was a big deal to me at one time.

If someone shows me one more good reason, I'm going to wind up subscribing to Disney+, even though I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn't.
    DK Firearms

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    wife and i got to binge watching "duitson netflix over the past week
    Binged Suits while living in Winnipeg for a few winters. Good show but damn Megan Markle is lame.
    Going back to watch JUSTIFIED.....and watching the new version as well.

Everyone talks about Boyd Crowder being a great villain.....but Mags Bennett was just pure evil....
    Justified is one of those shows we've watched through its entirety a couple of times. I agree that Mags is one cold hearted broad! Haven't seen the new season yet.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    OK. Lone Wolf and Cub was a big deal to me at one time.

If someone shows me one more good reason, I'm going to wind up subscribing to Disney+, even though I promised myself a long time ago that I wouldn't.

Well, I mean there's also the return of Boba Fett - and he does more than stand around looking cool. And nobody smacks his jet pack and sends him careening to his doom.

Fett Kicking Ass.gif

In fact, half of "Book of Boba Fett" is actually "The Mandalorian Season 2 1/2".

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Going back to watch JUSTIFIED.....and watching the new version as well.

Everyone talks about Boyd Crowder being a great villain.....but Mags Bennett was just pure evil....

The actress who played Mags B. is outstanding for sure!

Our watched many times JUSTIFIED series set is going to that old friend (In his early 80's) that I mentioned in this thread or in another one. The man who does not own a computer but does get basic tv reception in another MT town.

He is getting that JUSTIFIED series, 5 classic DIE HARD movies in a set, the NORTHERN EXPOSURE set and the Goodfellas movie based on the HENRY HILL true story (?!) and book.

He was already given the DARK WINDS Season 1 set and the 3 famous GODFATHER movies in a set.

That close friend of my husband's can keep them, pass them on to someone else or donate them to the MC Library.

Take care!

Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    The actress who played Mags B. is outstanding for sure!

Our watched many times JUSTIFIED series set is going to that old friend (In his early 80's) that I mentioned in this thread or in another one. The man who does not own a computer but does get basic tv reception in another MT town.

He is getting that JUSTIFIED series, 5 classic DIE HARD movies in a set, the NORTHERN EXPOSURE set and the Goodfellas movie based on the HENRY HILL true story (?!) and book.

He was already given the DARK WINDS Season 1 set and the 3 famous GODFATHER movies in a set.

That close friend of my husband's can keep them, pass them on to someone else or donate them to the MC Library.

Take care!

Cate

My husband gave his complete set of JESSE STONE tv shows to the same friend. Nine shows.

JS shows were on the boob tube before he retired. Tom S. played Jesse Stone in those shows.

ROBERT B. PARKER was a very good author!

Accurate above?

I forgot that he wrote APPALOOSA!

He gave the same friend several of his JOHN WAYNE war movies and he kept 3 (?) JW WW2 movies here at home for now. They were watched many times.

He still has ALL of his JW western movies.

The other night he watched BEN HUR again. He may give this one away.

A week or so ago, I watched LAWRENCE of ARABIA again. He may give this one away too.

Cate

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Reviving this thread to say I just binged The Old Man this week on HULU. It’s a spy show. Lots of action.

Jeff Bridges is great as a former spy. John Lithgow is on there too.

Watched it when it first came out, but I picked up a ton of stuff I missed the first time. Lots of layers. And it’s wide open due a season 2. But it would likely be out by now if it was happening.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "For All Mankind" on Apple TV is brilliant alt-history. It starts with the Soviets landing Alexi Leonov on the moon a month before Apollo II's launch, and begins building the alt-history from there. Multiple Apollo missions throughout the 70s, a moon base in the 70s with a competing Soviet base nearby and a brief outbreak of lunar combat, competing Mars missions in the 90s...

It's a hell of a ride. I'm about to start season 4, and it looks like they'll be mining asteroids.

Top Bottom