DK Firearms

TV Programs You Enjoy Watching..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Our tv plays more music the actual shows! We watch a lot of really crappy old movies with unknown cast.

The wife has a thing for CBS local & national news plus Sunday morning. I’ll either get up and leave the room or bitch about the party line spewing propaganda.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Well lessee, on my Roku we watch talking heads, Bondi Vet, Fascinating Horror, airplane incidents, radiation accidents, and Foxes and Fossils cover band on Youtube, along with female martial arts that Mowingmaniac got me started on, and various other good stuff. Watched Tommy Shaw of Styx last night on Darryl Hall's House plus another vid of Shaw with a college or HS orchestra, plus the induction of YES into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Dan Bongino podcasts on Rumble. No broadcast tv, no Legacy news, no comedies (ever, they suck and are not funny).

1. Fringe - on IMDBtv

I tried watching Miami Vice episodes but they are so old I can't connect/relate.

On Paramount+:
    2. CSI Miami
    3. Flashpoint
    4. JAG
    5. Navy Seals
    6. NCIS New Orleans
    7. Smithsonian Channel

Misc horror, scifi, or thriller movies. Hadn't seen Star Trek Beyond, it was pretty good.

Have binge watched all the way thru to many shows too list. Cancelled Netfux again. Cancelled Hulu. Picked up Flex and Tubi on Roku.

Hated PICARD.... Patrick Stewart is an ego-centric jerk. Now they are going to do a Season 2, oh joy. But I liked him on Next Generation... WTF happened? Remember the movie "Lifeforce"? I rewatched that again, Matilda May, oh my. Stewart was a doc that was possessed by the alien...

Last edited:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Old game show's Password, Super Password, Password Plus, Mr. In-between, Two and Half Men (Charlie Sheen episodes), some reality shows. Love After Lockup, 90 Day Fiancee, Married at First Sight.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Sis and I tend to pick something we know is pretty good and binge it. Right now, we're about to finish House.

I have no idea what will be next. Stargate SG-1 is something we've completely watched at least 7 or 8 times; we might be into the double digits. The last time, we knew so much, had so many lines memorized, that we started skipping episodes when they didn't move the main, continuing storyline. I think that's the point when you put a series away for a few years, at least.

Of course, we're always up for a weekend binge to go all the way through Firefly and cap it off with Serenity.

I'm paying attention to this thread to help me choose what we'll see next.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Don't laugh at me but, I'm hooked on Grey's Anatomy.
    I like the Stargate franchise too. SG-1, Atlantis, Continuum.

Supernatural, Longmire, Shameless, Orange is the New Black
    True Blood, In the Dark, Russian Doll, Jerico, Lost in Space,
    You, Manifest, Atypical, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

And a new zombie show on Netflix, Black Summer. Quite different.

VNK971

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX
    We stopped watching most network TV except Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune, and dropped Netflix last year. We had Amazon Prime, and my son got us started watching Prime Video.

Jack Ryan, Burn Notice, Monk, Meercat Manor, Midsomers Murders, Law and Order: UK, Psych

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    We stopped watching most network TV except Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune, and dropped Netflix last year. We had Amazon Prime, and my son got us started watching Prime Video.

Jack Ryan, Burn Notice, Monk, Meercat Manor, Midsomers Murders, Law and Order: UK, Psych

22 seasons, holy crap....

Top Bottom