Hurley's Gold

TV Programs You Enjoy Watching..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Some (most)of y’all need to get up off the couch and try something like outside.

Ya know maybe shoot some of the guns you spend time talking bout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I have gotten to the eight episode of the first season, and so far, pretty danged good.
    Yes, it was excellent. So it got popular. So it made money. So the studios decided to keep it on the air to make more money. So it's still on broadcast TV, long after it ran out of conceivable stories to tell. So the writers were forced to continue, writing inconceivable, ridiculous stories with soap opera plot twists to keep the corpse of the show on life support.

Enjoy the first few seasons but when you get that nagging feeling that you're a little tired of it, bail. At some point, different for everyone I suppose, it just becomes too convoluted to be worth continuing.

Sorta like Star Wars... :)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yes, it was excellent. So it got popular. So it made money. So the studios decided to keep it on the air to make more money. So it's still on broadcast TV, long after it ran out of conceivable stories to tell. So the writers were forced to continue, writing inconceivable, ridiculous stories with soap opera plot twists to keep the corpse of the show on life support.

Enjoy the first few seasons but when you get that nagging feeling that you're a little tired of it, bail. At some point, different for everyone I suppose, it just becomes too convoluted to be worth continuing.

Sorta like Star Wars... :)

Well I'm able to watch the first eight seasons on NetFlix, so I figure it will have reached whatever peak in the series by then!

I agree, sometimes they run into the ground for the sake of profits rather than creativity.

Thanks of the head-ups.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    TBH, there's not a lot out there I care about watching. I might watch the new season of "Mandalorian" but I think it's more of a cash grab now considering the plot. "The Boys" on Amazon Prime was decent but the next season won't be out for a while.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I still have DirectV in memphis, which will be cancelled after completing move to Savannah, TX.
    when you get moved and once you have internet look into getting a roku device for streaming tv we got rid of satellite tv about four years ago when we got our roku device and that was a good move to makehttps://bestreviews.com/tv/streaming/best-streaming-devices?yb&cid=367467897&aid=1210562795258067&eid=&tid=kwd-75660535407988:loc-4126&ul=75253&mt=e&n=o&d=c&dm=&dt&sn&adid=&k=roku&p=&pc=&ap=&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=BR%20Core%20-%20TVs%20-%20Bing&utm_term=roku&utm_content=Best%20Streaming%20Devices

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    you can get all of that on rukuas well!
    Only things I've got left to complete for moving are internet, vehicle tags, drivers license, and banking. I'll start on those next week after closing on the house. I had waited for years using a slow, intermittent internet connection in memphis and they finally upgraded to fiber optic connection. Ruku didn't work well on att landline.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Used to enjoy the 3 FBI series, but they have become hard to watch. The background music drowns out the dialogue. Still enjoying "The Rookie". New show, "Will Trent", is not bad. La Brea and The Winchesters...pfffft. I kinda like "So Help me Tod". Wife doesn't. The Blacklist is going downhill ever since one of the main characters, Elizabeth, died and Dembe is now an FBI agent. What?

"Poker Face". First episode was great. 2nd and 3rd episodes not so much...still waiting for something to happen.

Looking forward to the next season of "Resident Alien".

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1678466831978.png

Top Bottom