• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Ukraine is the piggy bank.

If it is like you believe, why didn't putin just cut the head off the snake instead and kill this guy instead of cause so much death and destruction of innocent people?

Putin is just there to take Ukraine land and resources at gun point. Worse than the Ukrainian rich guy in your story.
    Texas SOT

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Funny how putin is coming up with crazy conspiracies to distract his followers. Only the most naive people could believe putins invasion of Ukraine is to save the world from bat viruses.

Truth is putin is just stealing the Ukrainian peoples land and natural resources. A common thief with a fledgling army.
    vz7pnz.jpg

kustik12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2021
    Plano, TX
    May 27. 2022.
    News from DPR.
    The investigation of the criminal case against mercenaries from GB and Morocco has been completed in the DPR, they face the death penalty, was told in the Prosecutor General's Office of the republic.

According to her, the involvement of the British Shaun Pinner and Andrew Hill and the Moroccan Saadoun Brahim in the fighting against the Donbass has been established.

Today June 09.2022.
    The Supreme Court of the "DPR" passed the first sentence on mercenaries: the British Aiden Aslin and Shaun Pinner, the Moroccan Saadoun Brahim were sentenced to death.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    May 27. 2022.
    News from DPR.
    The investigation of the criminal case against mercenaries from GB and Morocco has been completed in the DPR, they face the death penalty, was told in the Prosecutor General's Office of the republic.

According to her, the involvement of the British Shaun Pinner and Andrew Hill and the Moroccan Saadoun Brahim in the fighting against the Donbass has been established.

Today June 09.2022.
    The Supreme Court of the "DPR" passed the first sentence on mercenaries: the British Aiden Aslin and Shaun Pinner, the Moroccan Saadoun Brahim were sentenced to death.
    What's the DPR?

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I, personally, have no problem with free-lancers so long as it is a good cause

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    A good cause being money and games wherever they can find them?

Fine, as long as they are ready to die when captured...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    good cause being money and games wherever they can find them?

What's wrong with getting paid for your skills and if you can be happy in your work, all the better! Still doesn't apply to these guys.

They were members of the ЗСУ, the Ukrainian Army, not some merc group or a militia with questionable legal status.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    What's wrong with getting paid for your skills and if you can be happy in your work, all the better! Still doesn't apply to these guys.

They were members of the ЗСУ, the Ukrainian Army, not some merc group or a militia with questionable legal status.

30,000 Hessians, hired by the British government to fight against American revolutionaries, had no questionable legal status either...

I look forward to these being executed... I hope it's by hanging.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    30,000 Hessians, hired by the British government to fight against American revolutionaries, had no questionable legal status either...

I look forward to these being executed... I hope it's by hanging.
    Sigh...

The Brit Aiden, had served for 4 years in the Ukrainian Marines, he was no merc.

And regardless, they are fighting people who attacked a free nation without provocation and has done all they can to destroy Ukraine's ability to exist.

Anyone killing orcs over there is a good guy right now.

Last edited:

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The man who taught me to shoot rifles competitively had been a merc. Fought in 30 different wars, from the Indian wars to Indochina. Fought with the US cavalry, the infantry in WW1, the banana wars, and with the brittish as well as the Legion Etrangre at Dien Bien Phu.

He always fought on what we would call the good side and chose who to fight for carefully except for the Indian wars.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    A good cause being money and games wherever they can find them?

Mercenary is just a title they were given by the Russians. We don't know what their motivation is to be there and fight.

There are a lot of people that signed up post 911, i served with many who were non us citizens. I promise they didn't sign up for the pay.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GiantLoomis
    Top Bottom