• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Well, I disagree with you and the article. I think I’ll stay with General Flynn’s assessments.

But, I just won’t argue over it.

leVieux
    What part do you disagree with and why?

FACT based argument is a GREAT thing and if done with the attitude your counterpart is a friend allows both to learn and even if their position does not change substantially respect for the other can grow.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Lynx Defense

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Putin gives a rat’s butt about Christmas, peace, or Jesus Christ.
    Yup, just a ploy.
    russians don't negotiate when they're winning... If the war was going well, they would want to press the advantage and it is atypical (that means "not normally expected" for those of you in Rio Linda) for russians to give ANY freebies or be what a westerne thinks of as "nice" in a negotiation.

It is about power and protecting power or the appearance of it to get a position of advantage to end up with what you want.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    What part do you disagree with and why?

FACT based argument is a GREAT thing and if done with the attitude your counterpart is a friend allows both to learn and even if their position does not change substantially respect for the other can grow.

>
    We saw the Rudy G / Chanel Rion interviews of the proper Ukrainian Officials who were forced from office at the time of Biden’s public threat / bribe.

Ukraine is said to be the “most corrupt nation” in Europe and was a money-laundering center during Obama’s regime.

We have heard from several sources that the USA / NATO were operating 2 or 3 illegal bioweapons labs there.

I believe that Putin had adequate justifications for the invasion.

Two separate French media organizations’ teams have said that they SAW Ukrainian artillery shelling their own civilians.

Zelensky was a known Soros acolyte before this began.

I am not the “Expert” on Donbass history, but believe that appeals by ethnic Russians living there clearly indicated that they wanted Russian repatriation.

General Flynn had put out a piece giving justifications for Putin’s actions; but media suddenly hid it.

An Old Friend who is a Donbass expert has been predicting this for yeas.

But, since you actually went over, please tell us what you saw.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    >
    We saw the Rudy G / Chanel Rion interviews of the proper Ukrainian Officials who were forced from office at the time of Biden’s public threat / bribe.

Ukraine is said to be the “most corrupt nation” in Europe and was a money-laundering center during Obama’s regime.

We have heard from several sources that the USA / NATO were operating 2 or 3 illegal bioweapons labs there.

Two separate French media organizations’ teams have said that they SAW Ukrainian artillery shelling their own civilians.

I am not the “Expert” on Donbass history, but believe that appeals by ethnic Russians living there clearly indicated that they wanted Russian repatriation.

General Flynn had put out a piece giving justifications for Putin’s actions; but media suddenly hid it.

Had lunch with an old friend who happened to go there too and was doing evacs on the front for 6-months. We actually were talking about the bio-labs and conspiracy theories because despite people being sure they exist, no one (to our knowledge) knows where they were exactly. He was in one of the towns the supposedly were, but no better than a city sized location was found... but even assuming these Dr. Nefario "bio-labs" did exist, how does that justify an invasion? If russia knew they existed and could prove it, why not just lay it out for everyone?

Regarding the corruption, I didn't see any despite being out after curfew and running into police several times (coincidently, not due to my actions haha) where they *could* have asked for bribes etc... the only person who had a money incident with the cops was this Scot who was drunk and punched the mirror off a police car... they fined him $100 on the spot, which I doubt was going into their pocket and have every reason to think it was going for the repair of the car. EVERYONE said corruption was bad before 2014, but that it was improved greatly. In many towns the mafia and city Elders are close to each other, but I dont think it is aby worse than it is here in Austin where the mayor's wife "just happens" to be involved in corporations that the city buys and sells property to...

The French can GFTS... slowest to do anything for Ukraine, almost as slow as Germany... I am sure there is a case of a Ukrianian shell landing where it ought not to have landed, but of they were intentionally shelling their own population it would get out pretty quick. The direction of impact can be interpreted from craters, but also which wall of a building was hit so I don't give the French story any weight.

Regarding:
    "I believe that Putin had adequate justifications for the invasion."

On what grounds? russia used the same justification as Germany did to invade and occupy Czechoslovakia... which Mexico could use to invade Texas or any other southern state.

Now, as for Zelensky himself, I dont follow his politics too much, I have posted his quote about hanging your children's picture in your homes and offices instead of him because they are more important than he is. That impressed me, but beyond that I dont k ow about his politics and dont care. He is doing a great job selling Ukriane's need for arms and money. His politics are not really a matter I care about until the war is over, no more than I would support or oppose a home owner using force on a burger because of one or the other's political persuasion. A lefty home owner shooting a republican burglar does not deserve condemnation just because of their politics.

Mike and I talked about a lot of things, but he laughed when I told him some of the things folks here have said here about russia winning. We both think the war will be static until the spring, but russia will not be able to make serious, large scale attacks again having spent themselves by starting the war with too broad a front and poor logistics. We both want to go back very badly.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Had lunch with an old friend who happened to go there too and was doing evacs on the front for 6-months. We actually were talking about the bio-labs and conspiracy theories because despite people being sure they exist, no one (to our knowledge) knows where they were exactly. He was in one of the towns the supposedly were, but no better than a city sized location was found... but even assuming these Dr. Nefario "bio-labs" did exist, how does that justify an invasion? If russia knew they existed and could prove it, why not just lay it out for everyone?

Regarding the corruption, I didn't see any despite being out after curfew and running into police several times (coincidently, not due to my actions haha) where they *could* have asked for bribes etc... the only person who had a money incident with the cops was this Scot who was drunk and punched the mirror off a police car... they fined him $100 on the spot, which I doubt was going into their pocket and have every reason to think it was going for the repair of the car. EVERYONE said corruption was bad before 2014, but that it was improved greatly. In many towns the mafia and city Elders are close to each other, but I dont think it is aby worse than it is here in Austin where the mayor's wife "just happens" to be involved in corporations that the city buys and sells property to...

The French can GFTS... slowest to do anything for Ukraine, almost as slow as Germany... I am sure there is a case of a Ukrianian shell landing where it ought not to have landed, but of they were intentionally shelling their own population it would get out pretty quick. The direction of impact can be interpreted from craters, but also which wall of a building was hit so I don't give the French story any weight.

Regarding:
    "I believe that Putin had adequate justifications for the invasion."

On what grounds? russia used the same justification as Germany did to invade and occupy Czechoslovakia... which Mexico could use to invade Texas or any other southern state.

Now, as for Zelensky himself, I dont follow his politics too much, I have posted his quote about hanging your children's picture in your homes and offices instead of him because they are more important than he is. That impressed me, but beyond that I dont k ow about his politics and dont care. He is doing a great job selling Ukriane's need for arms and money. His politics are not really a matter I care about until the war is over, no more than I would support or oppose a home owner using force on a burger because of one or the other's political persuasion. A lefty home owner shooting a republican burglar does not deserve condemnation just because of their politics.

Mike and I talked about a lot of things, but he laughed when I told him some of the things folks here have said here about russia winning. We both think the war will be static until the spring, but russia will not be able to make serious, large scale attacks again having spent themselves by starting the war with too broad a front and poor logistics. We both want to go back very badly.

>

You asked.

Let me add that the US Military bio-lab on Galveston Island was built after much political conflict, public planning, and media fanfare; yet few Texans in the immediate area even know that it is there today.

Then, there is this:

My late Dad, who worked in targeted deception, while assigned to British “Counter-Intelligence” in WWII London, always stressed two points he had learned:

1) Intelligence provides no defense against mind manipulation.

and

2) Those manipulated don’t realize or recognize what has happened.

Continuing, as example: I have visited & traveled all over Florida, lived there several years, and overflown every inch of the State in my own airplane. Have numerous F&F all over FL.

I have seen many military institutions there, but have little idea of their content or missions.

So, my money is on General Flynn, whose career “duty” was to KNOW those things.

Recall that many non-NAZI’S exiting Germany during the fall of the Third Reich had zero concept of what had happened, despite their having lived in the big middle of it.

Still, we all should keep “open minds”.

leVieux

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    >

I really don't think Americans have much right to point fingers at other countries concerning "corruption." Not anymore.

If Zelenksky was in Soros' pocket, he would have rolled over and not fought.

You say ethnic Russians wanted to belong to Russia, yet ethnic Russian towns have be overjoyed to be liberated by Ukraine and ethnic Russians are fighting in the Ukranian army.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    If you are stupid enough to think the ethnic Russian and bio labs justification arguement you're a fool. It's as made up a straw man as there ever was.. The world is a melting pot. There are ethnic peoples every nationality living near borders of every nation in the world. It's as illegitimate an argument today as when Hitler tried it. Also the argument that NATO poses a danger to Russia is laughable. Moat of NATO depended on Russia for energey. Putin made a major miscalculation there didn't he?

Putin is a Stalin wannabe who wants the USSR to rise again. He is as paranoid as Stalin was and like all crazy leaders his people are so afraid that they lie to him and he miscalculated. He's dangerous.

The crazy paranoid Stalin wannabe is what should scare you. Just how will he respond in the spring? How much madness will the people of modern Russia allow? Will he negotiate a settlement or as @benenglish suggested go all WW2 human wave carnage and throw everything they have at Ukraine sacrificing hundreds of thousands of Russians over running the country. That's the only way he could actually win the war in the traditional sense cause he's running out of equipment at this point and the rest of the world has flooded Ukraine with obviously superior equipment and intel/info.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What I dont like is such generic nebulous terms like "bio-lab".

It is a fun, exciting word that stirs emotions but means nothing.

Does it mean biology laboratories like every college and high school has?

Or does it mean a place where biological weapons are manufactured?

Or is it a legitimate lab where sensitive biological pathogens are researched?

Or maybe it is just a term designed to make something (if it even exists) sound dangerous...

I like conspiracy theories as much as the next guy, they can be informative at times*, but the biolabs thing just isn't credible and certainly shouldn't justify an invasion.

*Epps and the FBI involvement in 1-6 for example...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    General Flynn characterized it as a weapons facility.

I didn’t record or save a link.

I doubt that Flynn would be concerned over a high school lab.

It is 70F & sunny, going to ride my bike; Adios for now !

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    General Flynn characterized it as a weapons facility.

I didn’t record or save a link.

I doubt that Flynn would be concerned over a high school lab.

It is 70F & sunny, going to ride my bike; Adios for now !
    Moto or pedal?

Both are fun!

Ride safe

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Moto or pedal?

Both are fun!

Ride safe

Pedal is scary enough with all these awful drivers. I always said I’d get myself a H-D when i was 50. That changed regularly, as I kept seeing some terrible injuries from them. Finally, I decided to stick with bicycles & JEEPS.

New JEEP:

Attachments

• FAE5859D-7666-4292-BDC9-FE79DEDDB6BC.jpeg
      FAE5859D-7666-4292-BDC9-FE79DEDDB6BC.jpeg
      402.5 KB · Views: 48

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I saw another $3,000,000,000 plundered from American taxpayers was sent to fund this bull****.

In the meantime, the invasion of America continues with the help of the same mother ****ers taking your property and sending to a bunch of corrupt jackwads in Europe.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I saw another $3,000,000,000 plundered from American taxpayers was sent to fund this bull****.

In the meantime, the invasion of America continues with the help of the same mother ****ers taking your property and sending to a bunch of corrupt jackwads in Europe.
    >
    ”EXACKERLY”

AMEN !

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Pedal is scary enough with all these awful drivers. I always said I’d get myself a H-D when i was 50. That changed regularly, as I kept seeing some terrible injuries from them. Finally, I decided to stick with bicycles & JEEPS.

New JEEP:
    Nice!

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Very interesting read.
    Especially the private equity firm he and Austin own. WestExec has Palantir Technologies as a client, among other major corps and banks.

Some still believe the central state has their best interest at heart.

The only interest the central state has at heart is the central state.

I often wonder what Jefferson would have to say were he alive to speak today. As it is, all we have are his writings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom