• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Some still believe the central state has their best interest at heart.

The only interest the central state has at heart is the central state.

I often wonder what Jefferson would have to say were he alive to speak today. As it is, all we have are his writings.
    He, Jefferson, would probably pound his fist into the sand and yell, "damn you, you blew it up, damn you all to hell".

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Karma is a bitch…. This is payback for Korea and Vietnam. I hope the Ukes kill as many of those Russian scum as they can and that Putin winds up falling out of a high window.
    BB75E260-79F1-43C1-AC6D-06EF9E0F05D5.jpeg

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Just checking in to see how much property plundered from American citizens has been p*ssed away on this bull**** to date.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    so here's what happens. we give our stuff to Ukraine and North Korea invades the South and China invades Taiwan, but OMG we don't 'have enough' munitions to defend them... it's supply line shortages...

Royalecheese

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2017
    That is a risk. Right now we should producing munitions on a wartime footing. But that ain't gonna happen.
    China is on that footing, and has been for almost 30 years, but nobody wants to see or admit the big red elephant in the room is about to go on a rampage and we should be getting ready for it. Their military spending is up over 7% in 2022 vs 2021, and their spending is up over 800% since the early 90s.

We still spend more on our military annually, but they are not hiding the fact that they have their eyes set on more than just shipping tons of mass produced crap to the rest of the world, and we just keep buying it in ignorant bliss, all the while fueling their ability to do harm.

The only bright spot, if you can look at it that way, is there is also a lot wrong with China right now that could ultimately lead to their downfall: population decline, if the invasion of Taiwan does happen it may harm them economically in the long run, and the fact that they are stumbling toward a financial crisis. That last one should scare the hell out of everyone.

No matter, time is running out and we don’t seem to know what to do, so we just keep putting our head in the ground.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The uke/rus war is none of our affair.

The claim that after rus wins, they'll march on yurupe, so must be stopped in uke...bs.

I wonder if we went to war with Mexico or some other nearby country if rus would sent billions/weapons to support the other side?

I doubt it...

Our economy is on the skids (thanks brandon's handlers) and yet we can afford to stick our nose and treasure in a war that's not ours...!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I still think the Ukraine war is more about a diversion and wealth distribution. I wonder how many politicians have stock in Raytheon? Military contractor stock is always going up, while most other stocks are going down.

Elites are planning on either killing us or putting us into servitude, but look at Ukraine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom