• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    So you don't have any knowledge or proof that bidens handlers are getting rich off aid and arms sent to Ukraine. Understood.

Agree that putins invasion in Ukraine has caused much much much more damage to the world in the last year and change. When I try on your future telling hat, the damage in Ukraine looks worse over the long term. Our fields are free of Russian mines and live ordinance. The migrant workers wont have to worry about stepping on land mines long term.

Yep spending is out of control. There are 100 other places we should cut funding before letting putin rob and kill his neighbors. A few hundred billion isn't going to make or break us.

We aren't bleeding to death from the aid to Ukraine. Ukraine will bleed to death from putins invasion if we don't help. China lol.

Agree, putin won't nuke over his failure in Ukraine.

Three reasons. They aren't contributing because putin has been stopped dead in his tracks... and because they are cheap bastards or broke bastards.

It's a couple bucks a person. Small price to pay in my opinion.
    li guess If you believe your boy bidens handlers have somehow changed their ways in the last few months then that’s on you.

The war in Ukraines hasn’t been damaging around the world. It’s been damaging in eastern ukraine. Not sure what you’re talking about with Russian mines in our fields.

We should cut all spending to the point that we no longer have a deficit, and use the remaining spending on what will be the most beneficial here in the US. That’s not ukraine.

You’re right. We aren’t bleeding to death from the aid to ukraine. We are bleeding to death from many other things that include the aid to ukraine.

If putin has been stopped in his tracks then there is no reason for us to continue funding the proxy war. But Bidens handlers WANT the war to continue. More destruction means we can spend more money on the rebuild which means more money for Bidens handlers.

To put the spending in a way that you may be able to understand, think of it like this. Someone goes to Starbucks every day because it’s just $5 and won’t break them. It’s a small price to pay. Then they go to the gas station and buy a pack of cigarettes for $6. It’s just a small price to pay. Then on their lunch break, they go to McDonald’s. They’ve heard from their friends that eating healthy is too expensive. Let’s say they spend $7. It’s just a small price to pay. They do this every day, and these costs total $6500/yr of their $40k annual income. They are in debt and their car that they need to get to work constantly breaks and is costing more than it’s worth but they have no money for a new one. They go on the internet to vent about it but just get mad when people tell them to make changes to their lifestyle, or aren’t sympathetic to the situation they have got themselves into.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    li guess If you believe your boy bidens handlers have somehow changed their ways in the last few months then that’s on you.

Who are bidens handlers? Are they your commies, the blue haired cross dressing progressive school teachers who landed a job when he took office? Or are they the same folk handling Trump? You are battling an imaginary enemy.

I dont have a problem with folks providing and making money from American made arms being sent to Ukraine.

The war in Ukraines hasn’t been damaging around the world. It’s been damaging in eastern ukraine. Not sure what you’re talking about with Russian mines in our fields.

There is a lot you dont understand. A person would have to be a complete ignoramus to believe the damage from putins invasion has been isolated to eastern Ukraine. Are you pretending to be ignorant?
    We should cut all spending to the point that we no longer have a deficit, and use the remaining spending on what will be the most beneficial here in the US.
    We do have our own problems. There is a huge crisis with mental illness here in US. There are psychopaths running around who would not help a huge population of people whose families are being apart, property stolen, and lives taken by putins invasion. These selfish psychos need help.

That’s not ukraine.

You’re right.

I know.
    We aren’t bleeding to death from the aid to ukraine. We are bleeding to death from many other things that include the aid to ukraine.

A person has to be brainwashed to think the world's wealthiest nation is bleeding to death.
    If putin has been stopped in his tracks then there is no reason for us to continue funding the proxy war. But Bidens handlers WANT the war to continue. More destruction means we can spend more money on the rebuild which means more money for Bidens handlers
    Putin has fallen right into Bidens blue haired handlers trap. If Putin leaves Ukraine soil then your enemies, the biden handlers, wont be able to make money.
    To put the spending in a way that you may be able to understand, think of it like this. Someone goes to Starbucks every day because it’s just $5 and won’t break them. It’s a small price to pay. Then they go to the gas station and buy a pack of cigarettes for $6. It’s just a small price to pay. Then on their lunch break, they go to McDonald’s. They’ve heard from their friends that eating healthy is too expensive. Let’s say they spend $7. It’s just a small price to pay. They do this every day, and these costs total $6500/yr of their $40k annual income. They are in debt and their car that they need to get to work constantly breaks and is costing more than it’s worth but they have no money for a new one. They go on the internet to vent about it but just get mad when people tell them to make changes to their lifestyle, or aren’t sympathetic to the situation they have got themselves into.
    I'm happy you are trying to understand economics. Can you list any differences to your financial situation listed above and the United States Government?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Probably more propaganda and lies from Ukraine. They are as bad as Russia.

Yes, your favorite media sources in Russia certainly say so, don't they?

Never mind the photographic evidence of the missile with consistent damage to a kinetic kill from a Patriot battery that's been verified as likely authentic by independent defense experts. Must be fake because you have secret knowledge that says so.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Yes, your favorite media sources in Russia certainly say so, don't they?

Never mind the photographic evidence of the missile with consistent damage to a kinetic kill from a Patriot battery that's been verified as likely authentic by independent defense experts. Must be fake because you have secret knowledge that says so.
    That pesky evidence sure is a buzzkill!

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Who are bidens handlers? Are they your commies, the blue haired cross dressing progressive school teachers who landed a job when he took office? Or are they the same folk handling Trump? You are battling an imaginary enemy.

I dont have a problem with folks providing and making money from American made arms being sent to Ukraine.

There is a lot you dont understand. A person would have to be a complete ignoramus to believe the damage from putins invasion has been isolated to eastern Ukraine. Are you pretending to be ignorant?

We do have our own problems. There is a huge crisis with mental illness here in US. There are psychopaths running around who would not help a huge population of people whose families are being apart, property stolen, and lives taken by putins invasion. These selfish psychos need help.

I know.

A person has to be brainwashed to think the world's wealthiest nation is bleeding to death.

Putin has fallen right into Bidens blue haired handlers trap. If Putin leaves Ukraine soil then your enemies, the biden handlers, wont be able to make money.

I'm happy you are trying to understand economics. Can you list any differences to your financial situation listed above and the United States Government?
    wait, you actually think Biden is in charge? It all makes sense now.

The rest of your post is not worth replying to as you’re just trying to be argumentative(as usual) while ignoring the facts of the situation.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Probably more propaganda and lies from Ukraine. They are as bad as Russia.
    #1 Ukraine didn't invade anyone

#2 Ukraine isn't wholesale shelling and bombing civilians

#3 Ukrianian information has been shown to be very reliable

Climb back into your hole you troll

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX

Your selective self righteous b.s. seems to ignore the lies pushed out of Ukraine.

I did not claim Ukraine invaded Russia. That’s you trying to change facts and divert from facts.

Both push propaganda and lies. Why do you do the same for Ukraine?

Let’s not have facts and your bias show. Ukraine has pushed lies, propaganda, and disinformation. To the point of trying to start WWIII.

It’s a fact. Are you not a Police Officer? Don’t you know lies vs the truth? Why lie? Accept the facts. Dozens of “stories” pushed by Ukrainian that is lies and propaganda. Your loyally is your weakness. It shows. Russia is wrong, but that’s not what I was saying and you know it. Nice try, to twist facts s x push your propaganda and lies. Do better.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX

I am talking about propaganda. You are trying to change what I said. That’s clear. Why? Did I hurt your feelings with facts?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Yep! Information out of ukraine is super reliable.

953CFB77-BE60-4460-973A-35C3A09EA6D7.jpeg

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Hunter was on the board of a Ukrainian oil company raking in zillions of bucks although having zero expertise in oil. Joe leveraged the Ukraine prosecutor by threatening to withhold our handouts. Lots of smoke and the smell is bad. Of course all this may be one of those crazy conspiracy things I fall for.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Let's say Pookraine defeats Russia. What does that mean for the United States?
    What does it mean for the US if Russia wins?
    Serious questions. I still don't get our involvement other than we get involved in many wars. There are things going on all over the world that we have stayed away from. What makes this even different?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Your selective self righteous b.s. seems to ignore the lies pushed out of Ukraine.

I did not claim Ukraine invaded Russia. That’s you trying to change facts and divert from facts.

Both push propaganda and lies. Why do you do the same for Ukraine?

Let’s not have facts and your bias show. Ukraine has pushed lies, propaganda, and disinformation. To the point of trying to start WWIII.

It’s a fact. Are you not a Police Officer? Don’t you know lies vs the truth? Why lie? Accept the facts. Dozens of “stories” pushed by Ukrainian that is lies and propaganda. Your loyally is your weakness. It shows. Russia is wrong, but that’s not what I was saying and you know it. Nice try, to twist facts s x push your propaganda and lies. Do better.

6efc2832146ab2658da9eaa112733715.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom