• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    wait, you actually think Biden is in charge? It all makes sense now.

The rest of your post is not worth replying to as you’re just trying to be argumentative(as usual) while ignoring the facts of the situation.
    You claimed biden handlers are getting rich off the aid to Ukraine. Do you believe that to be fact? I asked who are bidens handlers. I'm asking you to provide facts. So I ask again, who are the Biden handlers who you say are getting rich?
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Hunter was on the board of a Ukrainian oil company raking in zillions of bucks although having zero expertise in oil. Joe leveraged the Ukraine prosecutor by threatening to withhold our handouts. Lots of smoke and the smell is bad. Of course all this may be one of those crazy conspiracy things I fall for.

What you said is fact.

Who do you think was funding the corruption in Ukraine before 2014?

Ukrainian people kicked these corrupt people out of their country and then... corrupt putin invaded.

Ukraine was planning on being gas independent before putler invaded.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    6efc2832146ab2658da9eaa112733715.jpg
    You are the one starting stuff and making up lies.

Clearly you must suck at investigating things. Because you make up things every time you come after me.

I tried to ignore your ignorant child like behavior. But I guess you want the engagement.

Maybe you should check yourself.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    If Brazil invaded Mexico would that make the U.S. welcome russia helping Mexico fight Brazil?

Or would we be angry they 'invaded' our sphere of influence?

Was/Is russia wrong to invade ukraine?

Of course.

Is it our fight to bankroll (U.S. tax dollars)both in weapons and treasure?

You decide...

PS, why are are our domestic commies known as democrats so wildly committed in involving the U.S. in helping out ukraine?

It's not because we're the champion of the underdog...puh-leeze...

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Crazy idea but Pootin only invaded AFTER Trump left and potatohead took the throne. First thing he did was OK that pipeline from Russia to Europe. I think this pipeline bypassed the land. Most of the Russian oil that Euro drank went through the older pipeline that went through Ukraine. I think the new pipeline gave Pootin the green light to invade as Ukraine would have previously been able to easily cut off one of Pootin's major funding sources but now that is not so much the case. What happened to the pipelines after isn't the point.... potatohead opened the door for Pootin imho. At the same time killing our domestic pipeline project for "environmental" reasons. Are not the Russian/Euro pipelines of "environmental" impact?

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    If Brazil invaded Mexico would that make the U.S. welcome russia helping Mexico fight Brazil?

Or would we be angry they 'invaded' our sphere of influence?

Was/Is russia wrong to invade ukraine?

Of course.

Is it our fight to bankroll (U.S. tax dollars)both in weapons and treasure?

You decide...

PS, why are are our domestic commies known as democrats so wildly committed in involving the U.S. in helping out ukraine?

It's not because we're the champion of the underdog...puh-leeze...
    If my Brazilian aunt had nuts she'd be my Mexican uncle.

It's because the commies stateside have been caught doing deals with murderous thieving ruscists(See biden jr). Now they want to distance themselves (in the public eye) from putler. Bidens delivery of old arms near expiration works perfect for this. Notice lack of air support? Biden is providing just enough arms to kill the cannon fodder putler wants dead, russian minorities from the caucuses and prisoners who were conscripted into wagner. Biden needs to send the weapons that will actually help Ukraine take back their gas fields in the east and Crimea.

I dont see anyone here saying lil' pooter is justified in his attack on Ukraine. I understand the fiscal concern but given the $38,000,000,000,000.00 deficit, arm$ to Ukraine is small potatoes. MSNBC light (FOX news) has done a good job of using fiscal concern Propaganda to turn once red blooded Americans into Jane Fondas.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Crazy idea but Pootin only invaded AFTER Trump left and potatohead took the throne. First thing he did was OK that pipeline from Russia to Europe. I think this pipeline bypassed the land. Most of the Russian oil that Euro drank went through the older pipeline that went through Ukraine. I think the new pipeline gave Pootin the green light to invade as Ukraine would have previously been able to easily cut off one of Pootin's major funding sources but now that is not so much the case. What happened to the pipelines after isn't the point.... potatohead opened the door for Pootin imho. At the same time killing our domestic pipeline project for "environmental" reasons. Are not the Russian/Euro pipelines of "environmental" impact?
    Because if putler invaded while Trump was in office, Trump would have given Ukraine real arms that would allow Ukraine to take back what putler had stolen. Trump never had a problem spending a few bucks.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Because if putler invaded while Trump was in office, Trump would have given Ukraine real arms that would allow Ukraine to take back what putler had stolen. Trump never had a problem spending a few bucks.
    FROM MY UNDERSTANDING BIDEN LIFTED THE SANCTION THAT TRUMP PUT INTO PLACE TO STOP THE PIPELINE! BIDEN IS PROBABLY GETTING KICKBACKS FTOM PUTIN!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Let's say Pookraine defeats Russia. What does that mean for the United States?
    What does it mean for the US if Russia wins?
    Serious questions. I still don't get our involvement other than we get involved in many wars. There are things going on all over the world that we have stayed away from. What makes this even different?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    If Ukraine wins, that means Russia is much less likely to invade other countries. And if Russia were continue its current policy and invade a NATO country, the US would be sucked into the conflict much more than our involvement in Ukraine.

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You are the one starting stuff and making up lies.

Clearly you must suck at investigating things. Because you make up things every time you come after me.

I tried to ignore your ignorant child like behavior. But I guess you want the engagement.

Maybe you should check yourself.

This thread is about a free sovereign independent Ukraine and the russian invasion of their country.

Since the day you returned you have stirred up controversy and strife and have shown yourself for what you are: a communist troll.

If I lied, quote the lie and the correct information with something other than the verifiable and admitted communist publications.

Ukraine was unjustly invaded by russia and Ukrainian civilians have been targeted and murdered by russia. If someone cannot admit to those facts I cannot realistically have an argument about anything else. Those facts are as basic and obvious as day and night or that water is wet.

russia has canceled victory day parades all over the country

t.me/liveukraine_media/8607

I suspect it is because they do not have the vehicles to put on such a display after they have been destroyed in the invasion of Ukraine.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk. іди геть, короткий маленький тролю

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    For anyone thinking Ukraine will be end of russian expansion, you are dead wrong.

Remember media is not free in russia. You publish the states take on things or you get arrested or have a heart attack... this IS the official russian desire, to take back eastern Europe at a minimum. It is why Finland, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia and Poland have all protected themselves by joining NATO, Sadly Ukraine had been too friendly with russia to join until 2014.

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    If my Brazilian aunt had nuts she'd be my Mexican uncle.

It's because the commies stateside have been caught doing deals with murderous thieving ruscists(See biden jr). Now they want to distance themselves (in the public eye) from putler. Bidens delivery of old arms near expiration works perfect for this. Notice lack of air support? Biden is providing just enough arms to kill the cannon fodder putler wants dead, russian minorities from the caucuses and prisoners who were conscripted into wagner. Biden needs to send the weapons that will actually help Ukraine take back their gas fields in the east and Crimea.

I dont see anyone here saying lil' pooter is justified in his attack on Ukraine. I understand the fiscal concern but given the $38,000,000,000,000.00 deficit, arm$ to Ukraine is small potatoes. MSNBC light (FOX news) has done a good job of using fiscal concern Propaganda to turn once red blooded Americans into Jane Fondas.
    You still miss the big picture. We have that much debt because we don’t have the money that we are giving away. I’m just speculating here, but you may be wondering why both the Fed and Treasury were so weak on our inflation issue, and the reason for that may be that inflation makes debt easier to pay for. So while you say “it’s only a few dollars” or however exactly you said it, the real value or every dollar you have has declined significantly over the last 2 years in order to make our debt more affordable. Now, let’s look beyond just what is happening now. When this war that Biden told Putin he could have finally comes to an end, we will also spend more money to rebuild ukraine. We will likely continue spending more money to ensure that our puppet government that we have there remains in place.
    Then there is also the cost of neglecting things here at home, especially being in a border state, as an example since that was brought up. The cost of not securing our border comes with increased crime, meaning more work for law enforcement, increased healthcare costs, backed up healthcare systems, etc.
    The 2nd and 3rd order effects matter, even if people who just love being involved in war don’t want other people to think about them. It’s not just “small potatoes” like you’re suggesting. Every bad financial decision made with tax dollars is brushed off as “small potatoes”, to the point where we are buying many bags of small potatoes.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    This thread is about a free sovereign independent Ukraine and the russian invasion of their country.

Since the day you returned you have stirred up controversy and strife and have shown yourself for what you are: a communist troll.

If I lied, quote the lie and the correct information with something other than the verifiable and admitted communist publications.

Ukraine was unjustly invaded by russia and Ukrainian civilians have been targeted and murdered by russia. If someone cannot admit to those facts I cannot realistically have an argument about anything else. Those facts are as basic and obvious as day and night or that water is wet.

I suspect it is because they do not have the vehicles to put on such a display after they have been destroyed in the invasion of Ukraine.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk. іди геть, короткий маленький тролю

You might look in the mirror and stop lying to yourself. You are the one starting crap, then crying about it. You seem to want to twist what I say and play games. Own it. Be a man.

You want my attention, you got my attention. Accept the reality of it. Be accountable and have some ownership.

I don’t know how many times I can say I don’t support Russia. But you ignore that part and make up things.

Guess you can’t define “I don’t support Russia” because you are blindly loyal to Ukraine. Nazis were gaslighted like that, pushing propaganda and lies too.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You might look in the mirror and stop lying to yourself. You are the one starting crap, then crying about it. You seem to want to twist what I say and play games. Own it. Be a man.

You want my attention, you got my attention. Accept the reality of it. Be accountable and have some ownership.

I don’t know how many times I can say I don’t support Russia. But you ignore that part and make up things.

Guess you can’t define “I don’t support Russia” because you are blindly loyal to Ukraine. Nazis were gaslighted like that, pushing propaganda and lies too.

I own all the words I've said here and elsewhere. If I've started "crap" or spread lies please quote and share otherwise go back under your bridge.

Ukriane was unjustly attacked and violently invaded by russia.

russia has repeatedly and intentionally targeted and killed civilians in civilian areas.

russia should immediately cease hostilities and withdraw to the intentionally recognized pre-2014 border.

Ukriane needs equipment and material to free occupied Ukriane from russian military control.

Are you agreed on those four statements or not?

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    ruzzia destroys a Red Cross warehouse; as it was full of nazzi supplies and propaganda (maybe even a biolab in there), they of course consider it a legitimate target:

:rolleyes:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

I dont trust you and for good reason. Your sources are straight up communists with a self-stated bias of repeating communists propaganda.

You have made claims that a verifiable as false such as:

"Abrams were lost daily to top attacks from RPG7s" that is a total fabrication and makes me doubt you were ever there or in the military.

You're suggeation that good tactics alone can defeat an enemy with vastly superior equipment (i.e. infantry with good tactics don't need tanks, IFVs, APCs fighting an enemy with tanks, IFV, APCs) Is simply foolish and suggests you have no experience or knowledge in warfare beyond a fanciful imagination.

It was your posts that are spreading lies and falsehood.

Now that this has been addressed, please keep your posts on the subject of Ukriane. This isn't about your fragile ego or my poor investigative skills.

Cлава Україні, слава героям, смерть ворогам!

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    ... please keep your posts on the subject of Ukriane. This isn't about ... ego ...

Everyone needs to take this (and more) to heart.

More than one post in the last few days has edged toward the "just insulting" tenor of response and that's not good. When someone states a general principle and others respond as if it were a personal attack, the quality of the thread devolves quickly.

This thread was removed from public view a while back because everybody needed a timeout.

Was it a mistake to make it visible again?

Note for those of you who can't read tone on a printed page: the question above is entirely rhetorical and should not get a written response.

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX

Victim: "Where should I start?"

Sgt Friday: "Just the facts, sir."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom