• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Russia issued arrest warrant for Lindsey Grahm. They took a video of his comments in a meeting with Volodymyr Zelenskyy then edited it to say something completely different than he did. They made is seem like he said that Ukraine is taking American money and killing Russians with it and that makes it tge best money we ever spent.

Lolololololollllloooolllolol

Then again it's not so funny as it's the type of authoritarian gooberment the lefts loves.
    Never let them gain full control of the government again. If for nothing else vote against that.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    1960’s “Cuban Missile Crisis” was another orchestrated FRAUD
    Really? Proof?
    <>

“Proof?”

How about you doing your OWN “research”.

A “deal” was agreed to in private before JFK’s famous “speech”, which allowed him to save-face; but the Soviets never left Cuba until Reagan.

Bobby Kennedy torpedo’d the “Bay of Pigs” invasion, and betrayed all those Cuban patriots on the beach there.

The Soviets “won”.

The entire Kennedy bunch, excepting Joe, Jr., were arrogant creeps ! (My studied opinion.)

Can you say Chappaquiddick?

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpeg
      IMG_0087.jpeg
      158.7 KB · Views: 32

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    <>

“Proof?”

How about you doing your OWN “research”.

A “deal” was agreed to in private before JFK’s famous “speech”, which allowed him to save-face; but the Soviets never left Cuba until Reagan.

Bobby Kennedy torpedo’d the “Bay of Pigs” invasion, and betrayed all those Cuban patriots on the beach there.

The Soviets “won”.

The entire Kennedy bunch, excepting Joe, Jr., were arrogant creeps ! (My studied opinion.)

Can you say Chappaquiddick?

leVieux

<>
    Sigh.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No worries. I just don't want to see this thread get locked again but it seems to be constantly pushing in that direction.
    We are all guilty of going off in the weeds at times. It's almost a TGT Doctrine of posting. Lol.
    I don't think it's worth starting a thread on the Cuban Missile Crisis, especially not worth responding in this thread but stuff like that is why things go off track. You gotta wonder if it's done on purpose.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Once again, I half way agree with you. But you realize that you just pointed out that Russia has more that they can use than what they currently are using right? why do you think that the people you’re listening to who didn’t have a clear picture before suddenly do? You realize that ukraine is also relying on conscripts right? And that sending out people with very little, if any training due to their heavy losses has been a major problem for them for quite some time right?
    I generally trust my primary sources because they have proven to be very accurate since the first few weeks of the war and because I have some contacts on the ground there I hear from from time to time that confirm what I hear other place.

The issue of training is a big one and one I have first hand knowledge of. Adequate training is a huge issue for any full scale war, but again Ukraine has been able to get many of their troops rotated through various training centers. It's not the level or type of training an American military would be used to, but it covers the basics of tactics and the dos-and-donts of combat.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Drone attack on Moscow. ruzzia calls it a "terrorist attack". That's rich considering what the orcs are doing to Ukraine. Ukrainians say they didn't do it, but are enjoying watching the results. :roflsmile:

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You have super secret squirrels whispering into your ear that have been carefully curated and developed over decades. The foresight required to have Ukrainian "sources ' that were first seeded in the last century before the fall of the soviet union it a feat the amazing Crispin himself would bow down to in reverence.

Yes I'm just joking with you. My comedic timing might be off.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I generally trust my primary sources because they have proven to be very accurate since the first few weeks of the war and because I have some contacts on the ground there I hear from from time to time that confirm what I hear other place.

The issue of training is a big one and one I have first hand knowledge of. Adequate training is a huge issue for any full scale war, but again Ukraine has been able to get many of their troops rotated through various training centers. It's not the level or type of training an American military would be used to, but it covers the basics of tactics and the dos-and-donts of combat.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    I doubt the Ukrainian conscripts would agree with you on that. Getting back to the original point though, you know that Russia has plenty more to throw into this if they actually wanted to, which makes that coup that some here have been hoping for dangerous to ukraine.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Russia has plenty more to throw into this if they actually wanted to
    Maybe, but it's not top line stuff. 1st they started dragging tanks out of museums to replace all the modern tanks they lost.

Now they are resorting to using anti aircraft missiles to attack Ukrainian cities. Highly inaccurate for such use, the equivalent of "spray and pray". Can only surmise they are running out of precision missiles too.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

Zod,

Do you really think I get my geopolitical information from TGT ?

<>

Would you care to point out anywhere I suggested that you do?

But throwing out outrageous claims, then when asked for proof declaring "Look it up yourself!" is a classic Internet cop-out mostly used by crackpots. Still, this isn't the thread for opening up conspiracy theories in this hemisphere - there's plenty being propagated about Europe.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Bay of Pigs fiasco? Yup, friend was a U boat driver there, get ticked when we were called off. Cuba crisis? My ship mates there didn't think GQ 24/7 was a joke! CAG2 was the big gun ship there, I went aboard 2 days after her return to Norfolk. She was the most eastern picket ship in the blockade. Was a small carrier and few destroyers as surface protection off north and west. Most of the US population that cared knew Castro was supported by the Ru, media wouldn't admit it. Big surprise! Washington and media were too busy bad mouthing the dictator to pay attention. I enlisted after Kennedy got elected as I had a feeling we would soon be at war and our forces were in bad shape after Korea.
    So, do your own research!.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Would you care to point out anywhere I suggested that you do?

But throwing out outrageous claims, then when asked for proof declaring "Look it up yourself!" is a classic Internet cop-out mostly used by crackpots. Still, this isn't the thread for opening up conspiracy theories in this hemisphere - there's plenty being propagated about Europe.
    <>

Err, I never asked for proof. But, I’m surely not going to do research for a challenger.

The stuff on the Kennedys is available all over, and has been for years.

The part about the blocked Courts Martial came directly from Dad’s Intelligence Service colleagues who were there at the time of the original incident.

You can find out many things on Ukraine from checking foreign news services‘ reporting.

Yes, there is a big divide of “opinion” on the War, as with most wars.

Again, these are called ‘FORUMS” for a reason.

Maybe this will help you understand:

forum​

/ˈfɔrəm/​

/ˈfɔrəm/​

Other forms: forums; fora
    A forum is a public discussion. It can refer to a meeting, a meeting house or any conversation that is available publicly.
    There were forums — large public gathering places — in Ancient Rome; they can still be found across the globe. Traditionally, newspapers were thought of as forums for public discussions but more and more forums are virtual — discussion boards found online. Communities, however, still hold their own forums, or meetings, usually to discuss local issues. When you see the word forum, think public conversation.
    Definitions of forum
    1. noun
      a public facility to meet for open discussion
      synonyms:assembly, meeting place
      see more

2. noun
      a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
      see more

3. noun
      a medium, especially a website, for discussion of ideas and issues

leVieux

<>