• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I doubt the Ukrainian conscripts would agree with you on that. Getting back to the original point though, you know that Russia has plenty more to throw into this if they actually wanted to, which makes that coup that some here have been hoping for dangerous to ukraine.
    So, their “3 day” special military operation and conquest of Kyiv was just a ruse de guerre - that they have been withholding their best stuff a year & a half for a coup de grace?

That’s some master strategy, what with his stated goal of destabilizing NATO and rebuilding the USSR empire. Lmao

Never thought I’d see Sweden & Finland clamoring to join NATO.
    Well done, Putler.
    Target Sports

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

Err, I never asked for proof. But, I’m surely not going to do research for a challenger.

The stuff on the Kennedys is available all over, and has been for years.

The part about the blocked Courts Martial came directly from Dad’s Intelligence Service colleagues who were there at the time of the original incident.

You can find out many things on Ukraine from checking foreign news services‘ reporting.

Yes, there is a big divide of “opinion” on the War, as with most wars.

Again, these are called ‘FORUMS” for a reason.

Maybe this will help you understand:

forum​

/ˈfɔrəm/​

/ˈfɔrəm/​

Other forms: forums; fora
    A forum is a public discussion. It can refer to a meeting, a meeting house or any conversation that is available publicly.
    There were forums — large public gathering places — in Ancient Rome; they can still be found across the globe. Traditionally, newspapers were thought of as forums for public discussions but more and more forums are virtual — discussion boards found online. Communities, however, still hold their own forums, or meetings, usually to discuss local issues. When you see the word forum, think public conversation.
    Definitions of forum
    1. noun
      a public facility to meet for open discussion
      synonyms:assembly, meeting place
      see more

2. noun
      a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
      see more

3. noun
      a medium, especially a website, for discussion of ideas and issues

leVieux

<>

Yes, you often quote the definiton of "forum" when you don't like the way a discussion is going, particularly in regard to how you choose to participate. Your next step is usually a variation on "how dare you question me".

If you're "not going to do research for a challenger"...that implies that you had no actual information to begin with. If one is presenting fact, then one needs to be willing to back those facts up. If one is presenting rumor, conspiracy theory and fanciful interpretations of things read elsewhere, the typical reply is "well I'm not going to look it up for you" when asked for the source of the information.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Yes, you often quote the definiton of "forum" when you don't like the way a discussion is going, particularly in regard to how you choose to participate. Your next step is usually a variation on "how dare you question me".

If you're "not going to do research for a challenger"...that implies that you had no actual information to begin with. If one is presenting fact, then one needs to be willing to back those facts up. If one is presenting rumor, conspiracy theory and fanciful interpretations of things read elsewhere, the typical reply is "well I'm not going to look it up for you" when asked for the source of the information.
    <>

Do I have to tell you what to do with your implication ?

My information comes from a lifetime of study & travel.

leVieux

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    That's a level of thread derailment that I don't think this thread can withstand.
    Honestly, you can't see the link between the Cuban missle crisis and ... ahhhh wait, what is this thread about? It appears to be just honing debate skills unless I am once again totally confused. I and my experts all agree that... well never mind. I don't envy you trying to keep these bouts of chaos in check!

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    <>

Do I have to tell you what to do with your implication ?

My information comes from a lifetime of study & travel.

leVieux
    You imply others here are uneducated and have never travelled. Wow.
    "Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues."

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, judging from the current reactions of the former “Soviet client states” that are now members of NATO, it is easy to see how their generational experiences with Russia clearly define who should win this war.

One would think. But hey, the people in those countries don't know as much about it as the armchair quarterbacks here in the States, right?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Getting back to the original point though, you know that Russia has plenty more to throw into this if they actually wanted to, which makes that coup that some here have been hoping for dangerous to ukraine.
    :roflsmile: You are one funny guy!

You think they have been holding anything back?? Putin has been saying, "Well, let's just get our butts kicked for a year or two. I will make myself look like a fool for a while longer. Why not totally ruin the reputation of the Russian military?"

Too funny.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It looks like his last sign-off was a bit misleading and this analyst is going to continue with his Q&A series for as long as he keeps getting interesting questions.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    You imply others here are uneducated and have never travelled. Wow.
    "Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues."
    <>

I didn‘t imply anything. I answered a question.

I simply have a different OPINION on this topic than some others on TGT.

If you cannot tolerate differing OPINIONS, you shouldn’t be on a FORUM.

Our, or should I say “my” “opinions” come from many areas, and are compilations of various sources over years.

leVieux

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Maybe, but it's not top line stuff. 1st they started dragging tanks out of museums to replace all the modern tanks they lost.

Now they are resorting to using anti aircraft missiles to attack Ukrainian cities. Highly inaccurate for such use, the equivalent of "spray and pray". Can only surmise they are running out of precision missiles too.
    I don't think they have much right now to throw at anything.

They are sending stuff to the front as soon as it becomes available so reserves are not able to be built up. They "have" lots of BMP-1s but they have to be made ready first which takes a lot of time.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    <>

I didn‘t imply anything. I answered a question.

I simply have a different OPINION on this topic than some others on TGT.

If you cannot tolerate differing OPINIONS, you shouldn’t be on a FORUM.

Our, or should I say “my” “opinions” come from many areas, and are compilations of various sources over years.

leVieux
    Your a narcissist, now I/we know why ie. Dad's court Marshall, oops maybe you didn't actually mean to let that slip.......double deuce bro.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    :roflsmile: You are one funny guy!

You think they have been holding anything back?? Putin has been saying, "Well, let's just get our butts kicked for a year or two. I will make myself look like a fool for a while longer. Why not totally ruin the reputation of the Russian military?"

Too funny.
    i can only guess that someone like Putin probably doesn’t care what some random guy on an Internet forum thinks.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Try reading what I wrote. I think Putin cares about whether or not Russia is viewed as weak. Doesn't take an internet genius to figure that out.
    Putin has taken over land in another country. Doesn’t take an internet genius to figure that out.

hard to keep track of the crowd that thinks ukraine is winning. if y’all could decide on a narrative that would be great. Is he viewed as weak or are countries all over the world pouring money into ukraine so he won’t roll over europe. I guess if he’s viewed as weak we can stop sending money over there. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom