• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    lol. It was reasonable to blame Russia for the rocket shot into Poland only because it fit the desired narrative and we are funding ukraine in the proxy war. People, including zelensky didn’t care about having any facts first. It’s also a known fact that correcting an incorrect story will not receive the same attention as the original story, but allows the media to pretend like they cared about the truth.

It was reasonable to blame russia because russia had been launching hundreds of missles into Ukriane at that point, it was reasonable to think one had overflown into Poland.

Why are yall so worried about a truly horrific accident when russia has launched thousands of missles and rockets at civilian killing hundreds of innocent people since the war started?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Wow, the ruzzkie at :47 got some serious air! Wonder what they blew him up with to get a launch like that?

Much of the Dnipro River through Kherson is 1000m across, direct fire from a BMP or a tank is reasonable or dropped munitions from another drone...

Or it appears it may have been hand thrown grenades for Ukrainians on shore

6a63d5ac532671c7bc519305a09b3504.jpg

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    *You’re*

Sounds like you know less than you think.
    Using the homophones correctly. Using them in a sentence as relevant example.

@Havok1 , You're a Homophone nazi. You can stick that shit up your ars.
    In times of yore no one gave a shit about homophones.

Lol

The more you know

Now, can you count and fix the punctuation errors? Gotcha games are so stupid. Lol

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This is what Ukraine is fighting against.

This is what two here seem to want to forget This is why Ukraine had to fire the missile that landed in Poland in the first place.

You strain at a gnat and swallow the camel. You act as if a minor, common and even silly mistake onbthe keyboard invalidates the logic of an argument which is yet more foolishness.
    789b561009f5b9a005bb8ef5c121701f.jpg

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You seem a little too emotionally invested in this. It’s just a forum thread. Opinions here aren’t going to change anything.
    If what you say is true, rid us of yourself and go troll somewhere else.

Yet again you are simply wrong. Opinions here and anywhere spread. It is why it is so important to have reasonable opinions based on facts.

If all you are here for is entertainment, please learn and be entertained, but by no means dilute the information we attempt to share and the conversations we attempt to have with your "its just a forum thread" attitude.

This is not just another thread. I know people that have died. I did what I could to teach them how to fight for their own homes against an invading, pillaging horde. I have friends of friends (2° seperation) that were killed in Kramatorsk the last week.

I will stop here so I do not get banned. I'm pretty pissed at your ignorance and attitude that this is just for fun and games.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    If what you say is true, rid us of yourself and go troll somewhere else.

Yet again you are simply wrong. Opinions here and anywhere spread. It is why it is so important to have reasonable opinions based on facts.

If all you are here for is entertainment, please learn and be entertained, but by no means dilute the information we attempt to share and the conversations we attempt to have with your "its just a forum thread" attitude.

This is not just another thread. I know people that have died. I did what I could to teach them how to fight for their own homes against an invading, pillaging horde. I have friends of friends (2° seperation) that were killed in Kramatorsk the last week.

I will stop here so I do not get banned. I'm pretty pissed at your ignorance and attitude that this is just for fun and games.

So you’re upset that me being here prevents it from being an echo chamber.

I’m sorry for your loss, but that doesn’t mean that funding the proxy war is the right use of our tax dollars.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    So you’re upset that me being here prevents it from being an echo chamber.

I’m sorry for your loss, but that doesn’t mean that funding the proxy war is the right use of our tax dollars.
    Frankly, I find that incredibly insensitive and rather rude of you, those that cycle, spoke
    of were no doubt mentioned with a great deal of respect and a soldiers affection and grief for his fallen comrades...in short sir
    You are a pompous ass although I served well over 30 years ago I've been fortunate enough to not have known that pain.
    You are an embarrassment to yourself and others.
    @benenglish ban me if you need to.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    @benenglish ban me if you need to.
    That's a decision that any one mod can make on their own. There are several mods, not just me.

I can only say that if you get banned for this, I'll un-ban you and then us mods will retire to argue in private.

I don't anticipate that happening. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom