• Status
    Not open for further replies.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    What information are you refering to? We live in a very different age from the times of WWII or even Vietnam where reporters and photo journalists had to get military permission to visit sites or publish things. Anyone can go walk around Kyiv, Lviv Kharkiv or Odesa and see the destruction wrought by the russians on civilians.

Things like this UNESCO site are in the middle of a city, its there and able for anyone to see and photo and upload on facebook, twitter or instagam. Documentation of the atrocities isnt coming from "government" or "propaganda sources, we live in an open source world now and something that happens as publicly as the bombing of a church in the middle of a big city cannot be hidden or lied about to any real degree, the number of voices showing the truth are simply too large

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    The “info” in news, publications, web posts, etc. is virtually all unreliable.

Our Military knows most of it, but can’t say.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    The “info” in news, publications, web posts, etc. is virtually all unreliable.

Our Military knows most of it, but can’t say.
    You don't have a clue. Your dishing out retard soup. Our military is not privy to anything, it is not in their prevail. "Virtually all unreliable"? Kamalla Harris makes more sense than this crap pile of word salad.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well I’d expect someone who wants others to blindly support funneling money and equipment to ukraine to have some idea of where it’s all coming from beforehand rather than expecting others to do all their research for them. Purchasing new equipment for other countries isn’t unusual for us.

Point out to me exactly where I ever said I wanted to "blindly support funneling money and equipment to Ukraine". Quote it. Right here. Or STFU - you keep trying to put words in my mouth, but you lack the skill to do it.

Seriously. Quote where I've ever said that. You can't, because I haven't. Because once again, you're lying.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Didn't someone here post something about that very thing? Seem to recall something about that a few weeks back

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

This is hilarious, considering the source:

“you keep trying to put words in my mouth” !

Talk about “The pot calling the kettle. . . . . . “ !

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hate to tell ya, but it happens Stateside, too...
    We would never...
    7599ce4434e3d2857e31cf68c2d2e305.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The TK-150 is interesting... looks like it sits 99% underwater with only some nav equipment above.
    d8b32958fadbebdda63bade76a60f239.jpg

<>

An interesting sub of WWII:

True to French culture it was overloaded with wine & Cognac, was sunk by the unarmed “Thompson Lykes”, a civilian US / Honduran BANANA Boat.

Then the most of the French Fleet was abandoned & sunk, UNMANNED, by British warships in a North African Port, b/c the Vichy-influenced Admiral in charge had trouble deciding which side he should be on in WWII.

But they still make great desserts. . . . .

leVieux

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Point out to me exactly where I ever said I wanted to "blindly support funneling money and equipment to Ukraine". Quote it. Right here. Or STFU - you keep trying to put words in my mouth, but you lack the skill to do it.

Seriously. Quote where I've ever said that. You can't, because I haven't. Because once again, you're lying.
    Last time you called me a liar I did quote the post that you asked me to quote. Your whole disagreement with me is over me not blindly supporting ukraine.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    If I missed someone else posting about this, my apologies. Has anyone else heard about the condition of Trevor Reed(sp?)? I've heard that he was injured in the fighting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom