• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txgirliegirl

loves dogs more than people
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond
    I've received 9 alerts since 3:15 and all are on this thread. What you guys got tired of lookin at 1/2 naked womens in the beer flu thread, or no funnies in the funny thread, or no insults for the political funnies?

Geeesh one live gal shows up and y'all loose your focus.

hey at least i have graduated from "hillbilly" to "one live gal" so i take that as a compliment :D
    Guns International

txgirliegirl

loves dogs more than people
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2020
    Richmond
    As the father of 6 daughters, I applaud this. My girls know how to do man-stuff, and they aint skeered.

you sound like my dad (RIP, miss him every, single, freaking day!) - your girls are lucky! once my fiancé got a flat tire and called ME to see what to do...i can change a tire no problem, but was at work...i said call freaking AAA! :facepalm:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    4d3jb9.jpg

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I've received 9 alerts since 3:15 and all are on this thread. What you guys got tired of lookin at 1/2 naked womens in the beer flu thread, or no funnies in the funny thread, or no insults for the political funnies?

It seems they have a real one to flirt with. And a good sport at that.
    Congrats Girlie. Look forward to seeing you at the reunion.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    dang, this hillbilly person must have been quite a gem :laughing: i can assure you i have never had an account on this site besides this one and if anyone ever wants to meet me at texas gun club for some shooting, i will prove i am my avatar...and we have to shoot! :D
    Yea hes a real wierdo. Definitely the type that has a few human skin lampshades in his living room. Likes to wear elmer fudd outfits too and will only shoot real man calibers like 300 savage and only out of a savage 99

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX

I just noticed . . 2K views in one day just cuz a girl :rolleyes: started it. Men are pathetic, aren't they?

we .. I meant WE!!!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    well i am not into health food, i am into champagne ;) :D

I too am very happily married going on seventeen great and wonderful years, but you are a trip, and I say that with utmost respect. You are going to to be a wonderful addition to this forum!

I think you really should rethink the the champagne though. This is Shiner Beer territory!

Top Bottom