• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Not too worried about it being under 10k, at this point I really just want to get back on 2 wheels. Don't mind doing work myself. In fact I would love it. This was just a perfect buy if I could have snagged it.

As soon as tax season is over. You'll see more. Right now people are laying down the bigger bucks. With some riders buying a bigger bike and selling the old one.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Not too worried about it being under 10k, at this point I really just want to get back on 2 wheels. Don't mind doing work myself. In fact I would love it. This was just a perfect buy if I could have snagged it.
    When I sold my ZX9R, it had 56,000 miles on it with the original clutch.
    Ran like a scalded ass ape....

vortaku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2017
    Irving
    As soon as tax season is over. You'll see more. Right now people are laying down the bigger bucks. With some riders buying a bigger bike and selling the old one.
    I am hoping, if I had somewhere to actually work on a bike I would look at a project or basket case etc. The down side of the apartment life

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Don't get the place greasy or dump oil all over the place. Don't advertise it or run a repair shop for money. Then I'd expect them to get pi$$ed.

vortaku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2017
    Irving
    Yeah, I had some expenses come up that about wiped me out, so now i got some spare cash I can look again. May have to wait till the end of the year, however I really dont want to

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Yeah, I had some expenses come up that about wiped me out, so now i got some spare cash I can look again. May have to wait till the end of the year, however I really dont want to
    The deals will get snagged up quick. My advice is to check as frequent as possible and when you see something don't hesitate to make contact. I have missed out on many deals in my life by minutes.

vortaku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2017
    Irving
    Don't be afraid to make lower offers on those that are above what you want to pay.
    I always worry about pissing someone off by lowballing.
    The deals will get snagged up quick. My advice is to check as frequent as possible and when you see something don't hesitate to make contact. I have missed out on many deals in my life by minutes.
    Yeah, I missed this deal by a hour or so
    come on man, working in the dark is where its at LOL

Top Bottom