• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I remeber Taylor for Roll as an apprentice while working the deli 30 years ago. I also watch the youtube video of some place serving Pork Roll breakfast sammiches.

That's the Trenton brand which I actually prefer. You cannot get it sliced from the Deli any longer in Katy. Four slice sammi is nice . I have had it with Hashbrown. I have never had it with Ketchup. That looks like a good Hard Roll which you cant get down here. Always have to cut the Yolk or you will wear it.
    DK Firearms

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX

Weird Foods you Enjoy​

Walmart cheeseburgers! :eek:

WMB.JPG

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Fried frog legs is weird? I thought it was just cajun...

My mother refused to consider squirrel or rabbit - she'd had enough of them as a child and told me if I wanted to try them I'd have to cook 'em myself. She would never eat another bite.
    my stepmom whe we were still at home if we killed and cleaned it she would cook it for uswe had a seperatefreezer in the barn wher we kept wilgam andfish eating wil game was a regular meal for us!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Many moons ago, I was a member of a country club by virtue of being a home owner in a golfing community/sub-division.

I don't play golf, but by being a cc member, me, my wife and child could eat there any time we wanted and their food was chef quality.

Every Friday night they served beautifully cooked, huge frog legs and the place was always packed.

People came from all around and got to eat their by being a guest of a member.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Many moons ago, I was a member of a country club by virtue of being a home owner in a golfing community/sub-division.

I don't play golf, but by being a cc member, me, my wife and child could eat there any time we wanted and their food was chef quality.

Every Friday night they served beautifully cooked, huge frog legs and the place was always packed.

one summer in jr high i worked for the groundskeeper of acountry club and the fod was way above top notch

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

Frog legs were pretty common in nicer restaurants back home growing up. We gigged frogs & fixed them as they were easier then catching fish.

Have spent most of my meat cutting days selling seafood I never once seen fresh or American harvested frog legs offered up. Most being imported from India & Chiba. And that fixed me of wanting to eat them.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Fried frog legs is weird? I thought it was just cajun...

My mother refused to consider squirrel or rabbit - she'd had enough of them as a child and told me if I wanted to try them I'd have to cook 'em myself. She would never eat another bite.
    Fried frog legs are good, but I didn't know it was Cajun.
    I shouldn't be surprised, those folks will eat anything.

My father in law owned a hotel and cabins on the gulf coast and rented a few of the cabins to the Cajun shrimpers. On the 4th of July they had a shrimp boil on the front lawn. The Cajuns supplied the food and my father in law supplied the beer.

They called it a shrimp boil, but it was actually an Everything that got caught in the net boil.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Fried frog legs are good, but I didn't know it was Cajun.
    I shouldn't be surprised, those folks will eat anything.

My father in law owned a hotel and cabins on the gulf coast and rented a few of the cabins to the Cajun shrimpers. On the 4th of July they had a shrimp boil on the front lawn. The Cajuns supplied the food and my father in law supplied the beer.

They called it a shrimp boil, but it was actually an Everything that got caught in the net boil.

Most of the time if I was eating frog legs, I was with a cajun. And a restaurant near my house had a buffet on frog legs and quail every Friday night.

Place was packed.

Top Bottom