• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    Nice,,does it shoot better with that rmr?
    I'm about to do the same.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Shoot better, no. Aid in aim and target acquisition, yes. Just beware, once you get a dot, you won’t look back. I had an RMR, then sold it and bought another eventually. Its one of those things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Machinist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2019
    Austin
    Shoot better, no. Aid in aim and target acquisition, yes. Just beware, once you get a dot, you won’t look back. I had an RMR, then sold it and bought another eventually. Its one of those things.

I hear ya,just about everything I have has one...55 year old eyes can really appreciate it.lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Finally. Ordered Friday, delivered today.

EDC X9.

aaf8926f91e4c89aa0a235bd43bd0e13.jpg

Range report tomorrow (hopefully)

Attachments

• aaf8926f91e4c89aa0a235bd43bd0e13.jpg
      aaf8926f91e4c89aa0a235bd43bd0e13.jpg
      94.4 KB · Views: 419

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    a171aba6af7baf68803b0a4e896d94ce.jpg

Final pics. Still need suppressor height sights. But custom slide with an RMR mounted. I’m pleased with it. Cerakote messes with the tolerances though. I took some time and did the double undercut myself.

I think I’ll get rid of the sealing plate since it’s cut for an RMR and the fit is snug as a bug in a rug. That’ll clean up the look. Because of the sealing plate it looks like the RMR is bent, I can assure you it’s not but funny how the eyes make it look that way. The added bonus is the optic fits and is still usable in my tucker holster.

Attachments

• a171aba6af7baf68803b0a4e896d94ce.jpg
      a171aba6af7baf68803b0a4e896d94ce.jpg
      273.2 KB · Views: 472
    Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Ghetto Blaster huh? Isn't that playing into the left's narrative? Although funny, it's disappointing that Noveske would use a promotion like that.

But that does look fun!

Supposedly John Noveske wanted to name a small rifle this, after the boom box craze. Small, loud. Not to shoot up the ‘hood. After he died, the family put the name into production.

The story goes that LE wanted the rifle, but couldn’t approve the name...so they renamed it “N4 Gen 4 PDW” and discontinued the GB name.

Only 100 or so in existence with the GB roll mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    This one came in yesterday, I figure it make a good suppressor host with the easy adjustable gas system. What do y'all recommend for the shortest quietest can? Trying to keep it short as possible.

View attachment 186953

Pick one:
    Short
    Quiet

I have a Dead Aid Sandman K in jail, it’s under 13 ounces and is only 2.9 inches. But it’s not hearing-safe, just quieter.
    I think it’s the shortest 5.56-rated can...Ally Outfitters just had them on sale for $485 two weeks ago, back up to $725 now.

Alternatively, I’ve got a Griffin Recce 5 that, based on reviews, seems to be one of the quietest 5.56 cans, but it’s 6.2 inches, but fairly light at just over 14 ounces.

Those guys at Ally Outfitters run crazy sales, I would wait for another one to pop up. They actually had a BOGO sale for all in-stock Noveske rifles a few weeks ago...they sold out in 20 minutes.

Top Bottom