Capitol Armory ad

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Bending over and opening my wallet to pay $350 for a Volvo proximity key for a S60 I recently bought from a Toyota dealer. I will burn the stress off later though riding my new to me F800R home tonight that is parked in the office garage. Had to take work SUV home last night

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I had to look up that F800R. Nice bike!

BMW-F800R-2017-069.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You made a little boys day. Warm feelings definitely. But you never know. Here today, in Mexico tomorrow. With cartel shooting stuff while hanging out the windows.

It's a Wild world.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    So I've been shopping for what they call a Tail Bag. Square looking zipper case that fits on the rear of the seat. None of it as a dead fish option.

I want something I can stick fish and ice in.

Anything that has the word, "Motorcycle" attached to it. It's marked up in price by a bit. Walking through Wal-Mart I found this,

3ae90026-61d4-493e-a7a0-a06bddd2aeb4_1.d57cd7cc040d50c0638cde64010e0079.jpg

24 can cooler. It has a hard plastic inner liner. I can tie it down. Fish bagged with a trash bag stuck in a little ice. All I need it to do is stay cool for 10-15miles. $18.

Tackle Ill carry in a back pack.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So I've been shopping for what they call a Tail Bag. Square looking zipper case that fits on the rear of the seat. None of it as a dead fish option.

I want something I can stick fish and ice in.

Anything that has the word, "Motorcycle" attached to it. It's marked up in price by a bit. Walking through Wal-Mart I found this,

View attachment 144289

24 can cooler. It has a hard plastic inner liner. I can tie it down. Fish bagged with a trash bag stuck in a little ice. All I need it to do is stay cool for 10-15miles. $18.

Tackle Ill carry in a back pack.

Google "motorcycle cargo net".
    Might aid strapping it securely.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I let the neighbor ride the Suzuki and he's hooked. The neighbor on the other side of him has this in the garage.

Hyosung GT250R. (250cc)

hyosung-gt250r-3w.jpg

It's a huge company that makes a bunch of stuff. Suzuki helped designed it. Without the internet you're not getting parts.

Resale is horrible. The lady wants $1500 and the bike has less then a thousand miles. I think she bought it to make a boyfriend mad. For a lightweight bike it's right up his alley. I suggested he talk payments on it. Rent to own. Beat down the price to $1000....It's a Hyosung...

Last edited:

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I let the neighbor ride the Suzuki and he's hooked. The neighbor on the other side of him has this in the garage.

Hyosung GT250R. (250cc)

View attachment 144294

It's a huge company that makes a bunch of stuff. Suzuki helped designed it. Without the internet you're not getting parts.

Resale is horrible. The lady wants $1500 and the bike has less then a thousand miles. I think she bought it to make a boyfriend mad. For a lightweight bike it's right up his alley. I suggested he talk payments on it. Rent to own. Beat down the price to $1000....It's a Hyosung...

I've seen a couple of those at work. Always wondered about them.

Top Bottom