ARJ Defense ad

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    I always liked it on the rear fender, front side, inside.....

PICT2574.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Anywhere it go's it's gotta have a light. It's mounting a bulb to illuminate the phucker that gets annoying.
    Yea well, ya run the risk for that kinda thing. Im in the small town country, carry yer badge with ya (fire) and know all the cops kinda mindset. Used to come home late and catch my Sheriff neighbor across the street and he would have a few of the patrol guys over. If it was late he would always say "Why dont you roll the ole Impala SS outta the garage for a while".

They would chase me for a while and when they got tired of losin I would chase them for a while.

Good times.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Toldja...58 years old and still a squid at heart! (he screams as he goes by on the back wheel runnin through the gears)....:green:

I own that. Coming from cruisers to sport bikes. I'm definitely a Squid because this little mammer-jammer can haul some a$$. I haven't hit 11k but it's coming. Wait till Blondie' breaks in.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I remember that. Thanks to him we have people thinking they have a free spirit or something. Lol, dangerous.

Oh...and here's yo bike. That black and orange Italian looking jobber. Watch it scoot.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Had the exhaust system on the 420SEL MB worked over
    AND
    Gathered a few more "pieces" to eventually build (using an "old school" Honda Gold Wing motor/drive system/wheels) a REPLICA of a 1930s MORGAN 3-wheeler.
    (I cannot afford a REAL Morgan 3-wheeler.)

yours, satx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Got a bite on the green camaro.

Kit frame motorcycle with a Harley sportster motor. Hard tail with a springer front end.

The title go's with the frame. If it doesn't have a Harley VIN. It's a homemade motorcycle. Insurance hates that $hit. It doesn't matter how many Harley parts were used to build the bike. The frame has to be titled as a Harley or its a neat two wheeled go-cart with a kit title. I'm out.

This camaro needs to go away.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

IF anyone has a complete front suspension system for a small sports car or RWD mini-car, I would be "a buyer" for the replica Morgan 3-wheeler.

yours, satx

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Just thinking my sway bar end links were bad. Something was clunking under the front end.
    697d0b77edc9f74f6b50f8b5fece0e77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Figuring out security. Ive looked how folks lock these things up. I'm not understanding the chain or cable.

Heres my solution. It fits and the bike can't roll. Theres enough holes front and back to hook up at least three. Ill go by Army surplus for some real locks. American, series 5200. I only need two. Just in case. Tractor Supply also has the 5200. I'd enjoy a three pack that takes the same key.

181b2e747e803a021d99dbf681558270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom