Hurley's Gold

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Out with the 22r and in with the 3.4L 5vzfe View attachment 147969 View attachment 147970

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
    My wifes truck has that same engine, but supercharged. I always thought that spark plug wire routing on hers was a little odd. Now that I see how yours is done, it makes a lot more sense. I'll be making adjustments soon.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Packed up the truck. Put the Harley in storage. Gonna spend the next few months Boondocking around the country by myself. We will see how far I can go on beenie weenies and coffee.
    3509b104fb16ab0f497576313ece0733.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    There's a guy around the corner that has one. I looked at the Grom while I was at the dealer. Little things can do 50mph with some videos showing them doing 73mph(down hill).

Fuel injected 125cc.

I want one. Either one. Honda or the Kawi.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    There's a guy around the corner that has one. I looked at the Grom while I was at the dealer. Little things can do 50mph with some videos showing them doing 73mph(down hill).

Fuel injected 125cc.

I want one. Either one. Honda or the Kawi.

They are virtually the same. Ergonomics are a little different between them but not enough that I liked one over the other. It all came down to price for me. I picked this one up new for $2600 from the dealer. Plus taxes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    They are virtually the same. Ergonomics are a little different between them but not enough that I liked one over the other. It all came down to price for me. I picked this one up new for $2600 from the dealer. Plus taxes.

Honda likes it prices. MSRP on the Grom is $3300.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The sprocket and chain need to show up already. The stand I got from Dave works on the front tire but not the back. I'm going to have to go shade tree.

Honda installed two pegs on both sides of the frame. Located along the rear of the seat. They're factory intented hoist points.

Neighbor has a tall enough tree and harbor freight has a $15 Come-a-Long. Ill hoist the bike.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    freaking hot/humid today....glad I started last evening......

2001 Tahoe......oil/filter/ all 4 O2 sensors, new radiator, hoses, thermostat, water pump and belts.....just turned 222K on the clock and figured it was past time for some preventative maintenance......of course all did not go as planned ....the plastic disconnects on the heater core broke...so I just bypassed it till I can get parts Monday.....what a pain/stupid design....

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    The sprocket and chain need to show up already. The stand I got from Dave works on the front tire but not the back. I'm going to have to go shade tree.

Honda installed two pegs on both sides of the frame. Located along the rear of the seat. They're factory intented hoist points.

Neighbor has a tall enough tree and harbor freight has a $15 Come-a-Long. Ill hoist the bike.

You sure about "factory intended hoist points" and not bungee tie-down points (which are what several of my Hondas had)?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You sure about "factory intended hoist points" and not bungee tie-down points (which are what several of my Hondas had)?

Oh yeah. It's mentioned in the owners manual. The CB650F is a popular motorcycle in poorer overseas areas. Unless some complex spool adapters are installed or a dedicated stand involved. The only way to get it in the air to take the rear tire off...

Hoist. Honda included two pegs for it. Ill take pictures. The sprocket is due to show up Monday.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom