Patriot Mobile

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    BoosterPlug is a pain.

They're located in Europe. North east of Hamburg. My bank is flipping out at the address.

"Slotsgade 3, Nysted, DK-4880."

I can't even pronounce it....

Back to the bank.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    BoosterPlug is a pain.

They're located in Europe. North east of Hamburg. My bank is flipping out at the address.

ETA: At least the first time.

Back to the bank.

Can't say that an entirely bad thing, lol....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Can't say that an entirely bad thing, lol....

Yes it is and they're serious about it.

However, It wasn't the bank. They didn't get reject codes. It's MasterCard kicking it back. So as the bank explained. MasterCard probably has the place flagged. This is a debit card btw.

Now, I go back and research Dynojet. Their website doesn't list a MAP download for Two Brothers on a 2018 CB 650F. But I've read a couple of reviews that said they do.

BoosterPlug is out and the Power Commander is in. I just have to make sure my bike with the TB exhaust has the correct MAP. Ill look at the CBR650F. Same bike but with flairings.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I have an email sent asking if the 'PCFC' has a preset MAP for the TB exhaust.

If it doesn't. The Power Commander 5 does and it's phucking expensive. Maybe, just maybe things will turn out to be simple.

Now I'm chatting with a Revzilla 'Geek'.

Last edited:

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    Reading up on the Booster Plug. What it does is trick the ECM into thinking that the outside air temp around the bike is 20° colder. The ECM, in turn, ups the fuel by 6% across the board. Makes it runs richer.

I'm still looking at the Booster Plug. There's $50 dollar difference between the Power Commander and the Plug. Neither has any completely negative reviews.

Does a little more than a resistor trick; it also maintains a 14:1 air/fuel ratio. Essentially like a external Temperature sensor with its own preset map sensor

Order it through EBay, it is a legit company.

Sent from my iPhone with a general disregard for the masses

texasnurse

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2016
    Brains, what are you trying to say? I should use it for interior decorating?

That's a bit outside my box of skills. No idea where bright orange would fit in the Zen of things.

This crap fish eyed. The base has to be white or its no where near the bright shade either. There go's my $10 bucks-O-fun.

You need at least 4 coats of plastidip, the final results will be a slightly textured finish, it is rubberized undercoating.

Last edited:

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Does a little more than a resistor trick; it also maintains a 14:1 air/fuel ratio. Essentially like a external Temperature sensor with its own preset map sensor

Order it through EBay, it is a legit company.

I sure do wish quotes were used more often.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You need at least 4 coats

I bought another brand of the plastic coat. Dupli-color brand. It's bright orange but isn't the day glow like Plastidip. I coated the muffler cover and the rear sub fender. The fender was done this morning.

Ill be danged if it isn't the same orange as this...The only motorcycle known to have a mix of orange and red,

bk_repsol_03_now.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The Honda dealer is closed today. I need exhaust port gaskets. Let's hope they have them in stock. I can't find them online.

Seeing how the orange looks with the red and silver. I can tie it all together by coating the black side panels on the gas tank. The black parts behind the silver scoop looking things.

Of course the muffler cover is going away. It won't be there after the new exhaust shows up.

IMG-20181029-1536099-rewind-1.jpg

Last edited:

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    BoosterPlug is a pain.

Back to the bank.

LOL, that's definitely "North East of Hamburg", i.e. Denmark:

3 Castle St, Newtown, Zeeland, Denmark.

Chickie is waiting for your check!

lzNne3W.png

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    LOL, that's definitely "North East of Hamburg", i.e. Denmark:

3 Castle St, Newtown, Denmark.

Lol, The lady at the bank is fresh from Germany. Still has the accent. I showed her the address. Denmark.

According the map I looked at. It was north east. 2:00 position.

It doesn't matter now. The Powercommder is in the mail. Best thing about it all. Made In America. Screw Denmark and their funky a$$ address.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Ordered a clutch lever. I'm having a reoccurring problem of being able to grab the clutch. Having shorter fat fingers with the factory lever is making me reach out using three fingers. I'm having to move my whole hand forward to reach the lever. Only my pinky finger is still anchored on the grip. They make the brake lever adjustable for reach but not the clutch lever. I don't have monkey hands.

It's annoying and it's working the Hades out my pinky.

Ordered a shortly clutch lever that's adjustable. Hell no I didn't pay the price they have listed. Got a red anodized one from Jeff Bezos.

https://asvinventions.com/f3-series-sport-clutch-lever-crf310/

Top Bottom