Target Sports

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spuds015

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Test fit my engine its it's new home. I was trying to get away with not using a body lift but it would be mounted so low, the drag link and maybe the third member would hit the oil pan. Now I've got to wait on the 1 inch body lift and new front leaf spring hanger which should essentially move the suspension away from the engine.
    5ce7a71d6fd5f2c56dd928583f4337d0.jpg
    cc73253cfc2905d490ffff33161f5ad4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    You know, I see that site a lot but have never ordered anything off it. I'm also seeing more sites to where the product comes directly from Thailand. Especially motorcycle parts. Shipping takes a 2-3 weeks on the Thailand stuff.

For the prices. I need to try it.

It's great if you're not in a hurry. I've been using it for a while now with no problems.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Here's a strange one.

Yesterday when I searched the lever model number on Amazon. There was only one red anodized listing available. Inside that was "Only one (1) left".

Here's where it veers off road. The listed price was a rounded up $47 bucks. Prime also. Checking the tracking late yesterday afternoon. It'll be here on Thursday. $46.16 with some tax.

Wanting to look further at the picture of what I ordered. I clicked back on the original listing. It looks cool and all that and then the price catches my eye. It's $86 Damn dollars. It had changed. Before it was $46.16. I wouldn't have bought it at $86.

Back to the account I go. Everything from the invoice to the price listed on the order page has the $46.16. So either there was a secret Amazon sale or they switched the price on me and charged me $86.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Check the vendor, often times the price will change wildly because after that one is gone, Amazon's system picks the next available going up in price. The one you bought may be a return - technically new, but still discounted because the vendor may have got it with a bunch of other stuff and just resold it. The good news is if that's the case and the one you get is messed up, you can return it for exchange and likely get it replaced for no additional cost.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    No bueno. When do you get the exhaust and tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the exhaust and tuner on Monday. They're showing up Friday.

Exhaust port gaskets are also suppose to show up at the dealer ~by Friday. So if everything works out. Ill have everything installed on Saturday.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Check the vendor, often times the price will change wildly because after that one is gone, Amazon's system picks the next available going up in price. The one you bought may be a return - technically new, but still discounted because the vendor may have got it with a bunch of other stuff and just resold it. The good news is if that's the case and the one you get is messed up, you can return it for exchange and likely get it replaced for no additional cost.

I'm definitely not cussing the price. Now I wish I would have bought the brake. Every lever I looked at, none of them were $86. All ASV brand too. I wasn't up on prices and didn't think about it. I was thinking they had decent prices at $46....Before the pop back to $86.

I finally got lucky on something.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    My wife has an RAV4 - just bought and wants Weathertech Floor Liner and cargo mat. (at least front, maybe not back floor liners, as at this point the Grands have moved away and she never has passengers)

Best place to buy?

Anyone?

Thanks!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    My wife has an RAV4 - just bought and wants Weathertech Floor Liner and cargo mat. (at least front, maybe not back floor liners, as at this point the Grands have moved away and she never has passengers)

Best place to buy?

Anyone?

Thanks!

Jeff Bezos.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?tag=duckduckgo-d-20&url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=weathertech rav 4

Compare the prices from the manufacturer, (trunk mat)

https://www.weathertech.com/toyota/2018/rav4/cargo-liner/

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Yeah, that's what I thought, as I just came from there, but I hate giving commie businessmen my business..

There's gotta be an equal cost source that isn't A whose name I won't give the PR to..

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yeah, that's what I thought, as I just came from there, but I hate giving commie businessmen my business..

There's gotta be an equal cost source that isn't A whose name I won't give the PR to..

Amazon is made up of alot of vendors. More then likely, the listing on Amazon is either the manufacturer themselves or an authorised dealer that uses Amazon. The prices are usually the same as the dealers own website.

I don't like Jeff either but Amazon is a straight monster on prices.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I ordered the exhaust and tuner on Monday. They're showing up Friday.

Exhaust port gaskets are also suppose to show up at the dealer ~by Friday. So if everything works out. Ill have everything installed on Saturday.

Do anything else you wanna do on that bike at the same time you’ve got those pipes off. I was cursing myself when I had to yank mine again to pull the cam chest for a cam swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom