• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I do like cheese on my burger, sometimes, but these bastids just push, push, push! Why? Because every slice is another 40 cents they collect! I mean please give me a chance to tell you I want a slice of cheese, not try to ram it up my arse every frigging time I order a damn ice cold bun #1!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Yet another ‘just moved here, CA refugee’.

I’ve eaten at one of those places exactly twice. Neither time did I have an option to eat somewhere else.

Single: lady sized burger.

Double: Skinny jeans man -sized burger.

Secret menu: if I have to read your mind to get what I want, you have to read my mind on how I want my burger prepared.

I’ll stick with Whataburger.

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    Yes, they can afford to be picky about who they hire because people always want to work there. At least that was my experience growing up in CA. It was a big deal every time they announced they were hiring.
    Or when they opened a new store. A couple of years ago the affluent hippy enclave of Monterey CA "allowed" an In-n-Out to open right off HW1. It was a huge deal. So huge, by the time we left, seeking asylum in TX.. they were still having to hire local LEO's to provide traffic control in and out of the place. When it comes to CA burgers.. In-n-Out is not even close to the best... now.. if you want to talk about The Habit.... I'd be nodding my head in agreement!

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    The best fast food hamburger I've ever had came from a Hardees in North Carolina.

Bought a hamburger in Law Vegas. Basturd was $30. It came from this guy's restaurant....
    If you want a good burger, at a fair price (fair for Vegas.. the days of cheap eat on The Strip are LONG gone).. try Guy's place near The Linq.. I was impressed.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I’ll stay way over here & watch !

Several years back, my TexMex Wife kept longing for a WB in New Orleans. The only local WB never reopened after the Katrina Floods.

I called a WB HQ: “I want a WB franchise.”

Sir, you’ll need $250,000.00 cash up-front!

“OK”

Sir, you’ll need to buy a prime location.

“OK”

Sir, You can’t get a WB franchise.

leVieux

Last edited:

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Or when they opened a new store. A couple of years ago the affluent hippy enclave of Monterey CA "allowed" an In-n-Out to open right off HW1. It was a huge deal. So huge, by the time we left, seeking asylum in TX.. they were still having to hire local LEO's to provide traffic control in and out of the place. When it comes to CA burgers.. In-n-Out is not even close to the best... now.. if you want to talk about The Habit.... I'd be nodding my head in agreement!

The Habit is very good for a fast food burger. In-n-Out has good fries but the luster wore off of their burgers pretty quickly.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Did you stay grouchy all day? I can understand the morning but in the evening it's entertaining. Y'all are arguing over the most retarded stuff for no reason but to argue.

Carry on, Mr D.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Did you stay grouchy all day? I can understand the morning but in the evening it's entertaining. Y'all are arguing over the most retarded stuff for no reason but to argue.

Carry on, Mr D.
    I am busy all day so there is a quiet period and I have to catch up.

And really I just like calling people out on their BS. It's kinda my thing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I am busy all day so there is a quiet period and I have to catch up.

And really I just like calling people out on their BS. It's kinda my thing.

I'm not hating on it. I get those days too. But Satx? He's goofy as phuck. Always starting posts with "To All". Like this is literary gang bang.

The day is over. It's all smooth road from here.

Top Bottom