• Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Nope, sure haven't.
    Trust me on that, you do not want it.

Mayonnaise, a condiment used in many recipes, traditionally has been suspect in terms of the cause of food poisoning. This misconception derives from the time when most mayonnaise in the home was made from scratch, and not commercially produced. Salmonella is a bacteria found in the bodies of poultry and other farm animals. A raw egg is one of the ingredients used to make mayonnaise.

Symptoms of salmonella poison include feelings of exhaustion and queasiness, as well as stomachaches and/or cramping, fever, diarrhea and dehydration. Food poisoning can fatal for groups such as infants, the elderly and people with compromised immune systems.
    Military Camp

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Double double animal style, toast it!

Oh no(!)... sacrilege... wrong burger joint.
    View attachment 144886
    Bible verses on the underneath bottom rim of their cups. (There will be a test.... eventually...).
    In and Out is of the devil from the land of devil's. You sir are a devil now move out of this state immediately and take your animal.style to the land of banned straws.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Why on Earth would anyone want a burger without mustard?

We have different "tastes"; I love both cheeseburgers and mustard, just not together. I love chocolate chip cookies & pecans, just not together. I HATE dill pickles. My point was that this was during the nationwide WB "Any way you want it" ad campaign. leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Then you did NOT get a Whataburger, a Margarita without salt is not a Margarita, banana split with out a banana is not a banana split. I love my Whataburger!

Then, why did WB spend tens of millions on its long-running ad campaign telling everyone that they could get their WB "Any way you want it" ?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Then, why did WB spend tens of millions on its long-running ad campaign telling everyone that they could get their WB "Any way you want it" ?
    At WhopperBurger you can have it any way you want, but a Banana Split is not a Banana Split if you delete the banana and a Whataburger is not a Whataburger with out the mustard any more than a Ferrari is a Ferrari if you put a Buick engine in it.

Welcome to LaSwank's Steakhouse, can I take your order?

Yes, I want the 2 in think Ribeye cooked rare.

Your steak sir!

Hey, what the hell is this, looks like a piece of Spam?

Sir that is what we call a steak here...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    At WhopperBurger you can have it any way you want, but a Banana Split is not a Banana Split if you delete the banana and a Whataburger is not a Whataburger with out the mustard any more than a Ferrari is a Ferrari if you put a Buick engine in it.

Welcome to LaSwank's Steakhouse, can I take your order?

Yes, I want the 2 in think Ribeye cooked rare.

Your steak sir!

Hey, what the hell is this, looks like a piece of Spam?

Sir that is what we call a steak here...

Let's "make a deal": You eat your burger your way, and I'll do the same.

leVieux

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Only time I don't do mustard on a burger is if I have a good BBQ sauce or steak sauce handy. I also like brown mustards on my burger from time to time.

Anyone try salsa on a burger. An acquaintance tells me it's a great substitute for ketchup.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    After all this, I have a confession. Occasionally, I will have one with mayo, Monterey Jack cheese, and fajita veggies. Not a Whataburger, but still a good burger.

It's all relative..occasionally, I get a craving for a big mac or a Whopper, those aren't Whataburgers either.

But Whataburger still sucks compared to some of the local ground fresh daily, 2/3 lb. cheeseburger joints...( but they are not fast food franchises...apples and oranges. )

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Only time I don't do mustard on a burger is if I have a good BBQ sauce or steak sauce handy. I also like brown mustards on my burger from time to time.

Anyone try salsa on a burger. An acquaintance tells me it's a great substitute for ketchup.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Ketchup has NEVER been on any burger or hotdog or bratwurst I've ever eaten. I like mustard, and if possible, stone-ground dark mustard. I'm not into the dijon mustard, but I like me some mustard with coarse-ground peppercorns and all manner of goodness.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    This was gonna go in funny pictures but it looks better here.

I Love Texas, lol.

85731745.jpg

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    They drug their employees. Every time I go in there. The workers are strangely joyful and happy. Even while wearing the goofy hat. Smiles and more smiles. The whole restaurant is spotless. Even the floor is brilliant.

They're on drugs. It's a corporate cover up.

Yeah, but the food doesn't square up to all the hype. I remember flying into Cali one time and several guys on the crew were so happy one was close by and they raved and raved. It's good, but it's just burgers and fries, sure there's that hidden/secret menu but Ill take Whataburger over it any day.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Burgers aren’t black and white.
    It’s possible to like 5 Guys, WB and In-and-Out.

In and out dbl dbl is a good $2.65 burger. It’s not god’s gift to man.

But it is still a family-owned business that focuses on making a few things pretty well.

The heiress to the empire was at one time 18 years old when everyone ahead of her in the family died in a tragic plane crash.

She’s at the helm to this day from what I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Burgers aren’t black and white.
    It’s possible to like 5 Guys, WB and In-and-Out.

In and out dbl dbl is a good $2.65 burger. It’s not god’s gift to man.

But t is still a family-owned business that focuses on making a few things pretty well.

The heiress to the empire was at one time 18 years old when everyone ahead of her in the family died in a tragic planet crash.

She’s at the helm to this day from what I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd like to hear more about the planet crash...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    They are a child, a liberal, or a yankee.

I am a 75 year old NRA / TSRA Life Member, very conservative. From South of IH 10. See my pic up there; G-G GF, a real Confederate Colonel.

Just checked; I have 5 kinds of mustard in my fridge or pantry. do love mustard, just not on my burger. Mustard is for ham sandwiches, hot dogs, & sausage po-boys !

leVieux

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I am a 75 year old NRA / TSRA Life Member, very conservative. From South of IH 10. See my pic up there; G-G GF, a real Confederate Colonel.

Just checked; I have 5 kinds of mustard in my fridge or pantry. do love mustard, just not on my burger. Mustard is for ham sandwiches, hot dogs, & sausage po-boys !

leVieux
    disconcur. :cheers:

Top Bottom