20220114_185654.jpg

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Really crappy burnt Tombstone Pizza. We had burgers @ Billy B’s before we went grocery shopping. I should have just thrown the pizza in the trash.
    When this pandemic crap started and grocery stores didn't have anything on the shelves I bought some gluten free white bread. I ate 2 bites of the sandwich I made. Threw the sandwich and the rest of the bread in the trash.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When this pandemic crap started and grocery stores didn't have anything on the shelves I bought some gluten free white bread. I ate 2 bites of the sandwich I made. Threw the sandwich and the rest of the bread in the trash.
    My chef buddies “turned us on” to gluten free pasta. What total crap. So pissed off because we ended up getting take out.

Just imagine how craptastic Orca’s cauliflower pizza crust must be.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't eat vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, decaffeinated, or anything that is suppose to be a meat substitute. It ain't right and I suspect not healthy either. Plus, they usually taste like crap!

Side note: Wife's hot wings had a good flavor, but were a bit mild for my tastes. I'd have used more hot sauce!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I’ll try anything a couple of times. Gluten free IMHO is just some retard Karen shit.

I’ll eat vegetarian if it something like Indian food that’s been done for ever.

I always questioned why we had to start stocking meatless crap? I figured I was screwing myself out of work.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I’ll try anything a couple of times. Gluten free IMHO is just some retard Karen shit.

I’ll eat vegetarian if it something like Indian food that’s been done for ever.

I always questioned why we had to start stocking meatless crap? I figured I was screwing myself out of work.
    Yeah. Some of the Indian vegetarian stuff is tasty. I'm a fan of those Indian spices

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Gluten free IMHO is just some retard Karen shit.
    It is retarded until you cannot eat gluten because you have Celiac disease, which attacks the small intestines, or because you have one of the other disorders in which gluten causes digestive problems. My son-in-law had to have surgery to remove part of his badly damaged small intestine because of Celiac Disease. That was caused by an autoimmune response due to gluten in his diet. He is now on a gluten free diet because of it and no longer suffers degeneration of his sall intestine. More on why and why not to go gluten free here.

Top Bottom