• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I had company who brought me a conference table for the gun room. Cold boiled 26/30, guacamole, queso, chips & a bean & corn salad. Unfortunately I had left over guacamole that I just finished off with another handful of shrimp.
    ARJ Defense ad

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    A conglomeration of leftover Chinese food at my son's house was dinner tonight. I am house & dog sitting while my son and his gal pal are visiting family & friends in NY. Tomorrow, I need to go shopping for some decent eats. He left lots cash to buy food but disappointingly did not leave me much easy to prepare food except for the likes of two frozen Italian dishes (eggplant parm & lasagna - gone already), canned soup, chili and Beefaroni type things (not about to eat them unless China nukes us and that may be soon with three surveillance aircraft shot down recently). Luckily they also left about 1.5 dozen eggs and some bread for breakfast tomorrow.

They also left me a mess in the kitchen which I cleaned yesterday. Tomorrow, I will spend some of the cash. that he left, at the grocery store and maybe on a nice dinner out. That's because I deserve a nice dinner - not only for coming here but for cleaning up their mess. I think, I may also buy s bottle of some finer libation to help, every few to several days, to knock out Arthur I. Tis. That old companion has been an vastly increased pain in just about everything as of the last two months and I only take oxycodone very sparingly when it is very bad. I try to alternate things for pain relief so none build up a tolerance of the pain. Of course, I drink merely to enjoy it as well with or after a nice meal.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    A conglomeration of leftover Chinese food at my son's house was dinner tonight. I am house & dog sitting while my son and his gal pal are visiting family & friends in NY. Tomorrow, I need to go shopping for some decent eats. He left lots cash to buy food but disappointingly did not leave me much easy to prepare food except for the likes of two frozen Italian dishes (eggplant parm & lasagna - gone already), canned soup, chili and Beefaroni type things (not about to eat them unless China nukes us and that may be soon with three surveillance aircraft shot down recently). Luckily they also left about 1.5 dozen eggs and some bread for breakfast tomorrow.

They also left me a mess in the kitchen which I cleaned yesterday. Tomorrow, I will spend some of the cash. that he left, at the grocery store and maybe on a nice dinner out. That's because I deserve a nice dinner - not only for coming here but for cleaning up their mess. I think, I may also buy s bottle of some finer libation to help, every few to several days, to knock out Arthur I. Tis. That old companion has been an vastly increased pain in just about everything as of the last two months and I only take oxycodone very sparingly when it is very bad. I try to alternate things for pain relief so none build up a tolerance of the pain. Of course, I drink merely to enjoy it as well with or after a nice meal.

I have a friend who went gluten free and it had a huge impact on her arthritis.

I went out with a buddy last night to hear his buddy’s band, and have some good seafood. Shrimp cocktail and coconut shrimp.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood

I've always heard that Arthur was the worst one of those Ritis brothers.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Daughters SB gathering had some nice stuff.

Smoked bacon wrapped shrimp, a couple different flavors of chicken wings, 7 layer dip, chicken tacos. Ate too much.

Top Bottom