• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I used to feel that way about Whiskey... probably because I was buying bad domestic stuff. It would appear that Whiskey, much like beer... is so varied, that their is one for everybody. Maybe you just haven't found the one you like yet.

Whiskey I don't have a problem with, Scotch Whiskey I do.

GeorgeS

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2018
    San Antonio

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    8b67c9917ff35e32b541827e5a3d6991.jpg

Attachments

• 8b67c9917ff35e32b541827e5a3d6991.jpg
      8b67c9917ff35e32b541827e5a3d6991.jpg
      123.7 KB · Views: 245

Hfrog355

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Picked some of this up last weekend. It's interesting. Kind of fruity/floral and somewhat like a cocktail in a bottle (though it stops short of being too much like products that market themselves as such) and goes down really smooth. Only 80 proof, so it's super easy drinking. It's pretty different from my usual preferences and while it isn't bad by any means, it probably won't be a regular in my glass.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Picked some of this up last weekend. It's interesting. Kind of fruity/floral and somewhat like a cocktail in a bottle (though it stops short of being too much like products that market themselves as such) and goes down really smooth. Only 80 proof, so it's super easy drinking. It's pretty different from my usual preferences and while it isn't bad by any means, it probably won't be a regular in my glass.

I prefer the Two by Two when drinking Basil Hayden.

https://www.basilhaydens.com/two-by-two

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    CC3FE722-47A7-4A27-9A23-E278DB645C2E.jpeg I forgot to tell y’all about this one.
    It’s a single barrel store pick by Ryan’s Liquor.
    This bottle is now gone, but I aquired a couple more.
    This stuff is amazing.

Attachments

• CC3FE722-47A7-4A27-9A23-E278DB645C2E.jpeg
      CC3FE722-47A7-4A27-9A23-E278DB645C2E.jpeg
      1.3 MB · Views: 437

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    We drink shots of cheap red eye out of a dirty glass around these parts. Just like John Wayne prefered it. Real men drink for the buzz. This has been my go to favorite firewater for a long time. it has a nice sour mash whang which makes it taste like Jack Danies should..but dont. About 2/3 the price. 90 proof for Character. If a person mixes it with coke they can sometimes find themselves trying to write hot checks in Dallas in the wee hours. It works great with beer and shots.
    https://ezrabrooks.com/whiskey/

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    We drink shots of cheap red eye out of a dirty glass around these parts. Just like John Wayne prefered it. Real men drink for the buzz. This has been my go to favorite firewater for a long time. it has a nice sour mash whang which makes it taste like Jack Danies should..but dont. About 2/3 the price. 90 proof for Character. If a person mixes it with coke they can sometimes find themselves trying to write hot checks in Dallas in the wee hours. It works great with beer and shots.
    https://ezrabrooks.com/whiskey/

Ezra Brooks is good stuff. I like it in my coffee.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Ezra Brooks is good stuff. I like it in my coffee.
    Never tried it thanks. Us old Scots Irish folks usually dump a bit of Irish Cream into the coffee in the early morning..and then have a couple of blood marys before we get back to serious drinking which involves Ezra..before lunch. I have tweaked up a pretty good Irish Cream clone if anybody likes the stuff. I will post it just so yall dont bug me too much on the PM.

Bigwheel's World Famous Top Secret Irish Cream

2 cans condensed Pet Milk
    2 cans sweetend condensed milk
    3 cups cheap scotch whisky
    4 T. Nestles Cocoa
    3 T. instant expresso coffee
    2 t. vanilla extract
    2 t. almond extract

Mix up the instant coffee and the cocoa in a small amount of hot tap water to make a slurry. Add it all to a big bowl and beat it with the electric stick blender. Store in the ice box in a glass jug. Should last a month for a sissy who cant drink it up quicker. lol. It can also come in handy at bloomer shucking contests.

Top Bottom