• ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Why does anyone need a Corvette?

It's a slippery slope once you start singling out what others can and can't have - as most everybody in here is aware.

Bultx1215

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Bulverde, TX
    Thanks for reminding me why I dumped my Express News subscription.

Well, since the weapon in question was a S&W M&P 15, the article is bogus. Its no more an assault weapon than most of the AK's available today....no selectable fire control by the older, more correct definition. The idiots on the left and Clinton are the ones that got the things labeled that by those infamous four criteria...pistol grip, flash hider, collapsible stock, bayonet lug and grenade launcher mount. A tacticool Ruger 10/22 would be an assault weapon based on that criteria....laughed at by those in the know, but hated and hunted down by the idiots on the left. Its enough to make you blow your beets in the snow.

The dood shot 40 rounds out of a 90 round mag??...and yet the high cap mag and rifle are to blame? Puleeze. They always look at the tool used instead of the tool using the tool. He could have just as easily used a knife, 2x4 or machete and gotten the same results. If we start banning everything that could kill people, all we will be left with will be plastic sporks and nerf items.....everything else will be taken away.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    People always think they don't need things until that moment in time that they do. I can't tell you how many victims of rape, assault, etc. that I've dealt with in just the Austin area that didn't want or need a gun until they got attacked.

No one needs a 90-round drum magazine ... if you have a legitimate need for one then you live a horrible life and you probably aren't long for this world, but I find no logical reason to deny someone the right to possess one on the basis that you might go kill someone with it. I could go get in my car, run the barricade, and ram it into the next marathon we have in Austin at full speed. I can grab a kitchen knife and go into a school and start stabbing kids in the face. Where does it stop?

Just keep padding the walls of society and lowering the standards ... keep it up. With any luck these people will be so safe that they are scared out of their minds to do anything.

proforguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Pipe Creek
    Bad people already have guns we CANT change that! How in the hell are we supposed to protect ourselves from them.Oh I know lets stop people from buying "assault" rifles.Im sure the bad guys will understand our inability to obtain weapons that we can defend ourselves with and play fair.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Sadly there is no logic behind anything like this. These people feed off of emotion - not reality. The facts are meaningless as long as you care.

Bultx1215

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Bulverde, TX
    Bad people already have guns we CANT change that! How in the hell are we supposed to protect ourselves from them.Oh I know lets stop people from buying "assault" rifles.Im sure the bad guys will understand our inability to obtain weapons that we can defend ourselves with and play fair.

Oh they will understand all right...they will count on it.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas

It's a slippery slope once you start singling out what others can and can't have - as most everybody in here is aware.

I'm glad it wasn't a knife attached to a rifle, attached to the front of a Corvette that did the deed.... Pretty soon you won't even be allowed to run with scissors any more...

Look at the Libyans, they seem to be able make a weapon out of more stuff than even MacGyver can. Ban an item, another equally bad will surface.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Editor: Advertising revenue down. We need more sight traffic.

Columnist\Writer: Guns and Texas we can stir a huge hornets nest.

Editor: Go for it.

Columnist\Writer: Here's the story boss, bet this flies us off the charts.

Editor: Publish

WWW Pro Gun Folks: @#@$ you can't ban our freekn' guns. Out of my dead hands: Post link, comment, email friends link, click link again to see comments,

Site gets hits advertisers love it.

Editor: Just as planned, go in there and post some stupid stuff to keep the comments going.

The one Anti gunner in TX: I'm so scared of these gun nuts. Posts link to anti gun sights, sends emails to libertard friends in other states. Texas is crazy folks guns and metal detectors everywhere to keep me safe.

WWW Pro Gun Folks: @#@$ you can't ban our freekn' guns. Out of my dead hands: Link spreads more.

Columnist\Writer: Watch this : Posts pole : Nasty assault rifles should be band? Yes or No????

WWW Pro Gun Folks: @#$@# Pole, We'll show them. Posts to all friends and forum members. "Need help to win stupid pole were'er only at 99.9% yes we must prove ourselves"

The one Anti gunner in TX: I'm so scared of these gun nuts. Emails the Brady bunch and moms against guns and Million mom march, save the children from guns.org, doctors who ask too many questions, Obama gets .txt message asks himself "where's San Antonio" and votes from his black berry...2% are now in favor of banning assault rifles in TX according to the pole.

Editor: Promotion

Writer: Promotion

Somewhere in the news something really happens that we should care about and it gets missed.

nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro

Actually, you should have said "Why does anyone need a unicorn?"

"Assault weapon" is a fictional phrase, just as the unicorn is a fictional animal.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Editor: Advertising revenue down. We need more sight traffic.

Columnist\Writer: Guns and Texas we can stir a huge hornets nest.

Editor: Go for it.

Columnist\Writer: Here's the story boss, bet this flies us off the charts.

Editor: Publish

WWW Pro Gun Folks: @#@$ you can't ban our freekn' guns. Out of my dead hands: Post link, comment, email friends link, click link again to see comments,

Editor: Just as planned, go in there and post some stupid stuff to keep the comments going.

The one Anti gunner in TX: I'm so scared of these gun nuts. Posts link to anti gun sights, sends emails to libertard friends in other states. Texas is crazy folks guns and metal detectors everywhere to keep me safe.

WWW Pro Gun Folks: @#@$ you can't ban our freekn' guns. Out of my dead hands: Link spreads more.

Columnist\Writer: Watch this : Posts pole : Nasty assault rifles should be band? Yes or No????

WWW Pro Gun Folks: @#$@# Pole, We'll show them. Posts to all friends and forum members. "Need help to win stupid pole were'er only at 99.9% yes we must prove ourselves"

The one Anti gunner in TX: I'm so scared of these gun nuts. Emails the Brady bunch and moms against guns and Million mom march, save the children from guns.org, doctors who ask too many questions, Obama gets .txt message asks himself "where's San Antonio" and votes from his black berry...2% are now in favor of banning assault rifles in TX according to the pole.

Editor: Promotion

Writer: Promotion

Somewhere in the news something really happens that we should care about and it gets missed.

Truth.

When the news get slow, count on guns, abortion, God to stir shit up.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'm glad it wasn't a knife attached to a rifle, attached to the front of a Corvette that did the deed.... Pretty soon you won't even be allowed to run with scissors any more...

Don't laugh. To this date as Britain has gone, so has the United States about 15 to 20 years later. Just recently in Britain a member of Parliament submitted a bill that would require all scissors and kitchen knives to have rounded ends in order to preclude their use as weapons, and also to protect against potential accidents at home. I kid you not. America is well on its way to being that level of a nanny state, give it time....

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    It's all about accountability, this is why I raise my kids to be accountable for everything they do, and be responsible for the things they have. The government want to be "Daddy" protecting us from everything we may or may not do, and take away our toys, just in case we may use those toys in a way they don't like ........ and what happens when u treat a person that way? ....... They grow up to be irresponsible idiots who accept blame for nothing, are completely unaccountable for anything and think the government should be relied upon to fix every problem they have.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Actually, you should have said "Why does anyone need a unicorn?"

"Assault weapon" is a fictional phrase, just as the unicorn is a fictional animal.
    Dam, after all these years you are saying that my pet unicorn does not exist? LOL well after 20+ years of military service I can say without any error that I have seen an "Assault weapon" . Specifically a Bangalore torpedo, used specifically to remove wire and other items in the way of attackers. Other than that, any weapon can be used both as offensive and defensive, thereby making the term Assault weapon a misnomer and very bad reporting/editing practice. By the way, not one person has been killed by a unicorn in the last 20 years...And they are very useful for keeping dragons at bay. So, as you have never seen a dragon, obviously unicorns exist.

Bultx1215

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Bulverde, TX
    Don't laugh. To this date as Britain has gone, so has the United States about 15 to 20 years later. Just recently in Britain a member of Parliament submitted a bill that would require all scissors and kitchen knives to have rounded ends in order to preclude their use as weapons, and also to protect against potential accidents at home. I kid you not. America is well on its way to being that level of a nanny state, give it time....

Britain's cutlery will be limited to sporks soon.

Top Bottom