Venture Surplus ad

Why does the U.S. ignore fluoride toxicity in drinking water?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    i-stopped-using-flouride-and-you-should-too.jpg

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I think the level of fluoride added to our drinking water is around the same level found is sea water. Can it be that bad for you?

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    I think the level of fluoride added to our drinking water is around the same level found is sea water. Can it be that bad for you?

Y'all are welcome to be the guinea pigs in that study. Call it a non issue if you will. As Roger mentioned, when you notice that people all around you are dropping like flies, people in their 60s eaten alive by cancer, childhood cancer and skyrocketing, testoterone levels decreasing.....maybe you will try to rationally assess whats in your environment and what we are putting in our bodies.

Its not only Alex Jones people. The city of Portland just removed it from the water, the city of San Marcos here in Texas. Over 90% of Europe doesn't fluoridate. The biggest eye opener to me, you look at the municiple water supplies in Dallas County, almost all have added fluoride since the 1960s at least, all except for Highland Park, they don't add it. I guess those rich folk don't know fluoride is good for you.

https://nccd.cdc.gov/DOH_MWF/Default/WaterSystemDetails.aspx

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Check out the Ogallala aquifer.
    Most all my blood kin grew up on that water.
    It's got more fluoride than CDC levels. Arsenic and mercury too, depending.

Our government ain't all good. But it ain't all bad.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think most people don't care and those in Highland Park probably don't even know there water is any different than water from most other areas.

Sent from my HAL 9000

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Check out the Ogallala aquifer.
    Most all my blood kin grew up on that water.
    It's got more fluoride than CDC levels. Arsenic and mercury too, depending.

Our government ain't all good. But it ain't all bad.

I'm not talking conspiracies or any ill intent, just talking general health and well-being. My 94 yr old grandma in-law drinks from a 20 foot well down hill/stream from a pig farm and other farms. There's a lot of factors, just saying that it's not a bad idea to drink clean water, we are mostly composed of the stuff.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    I think most people don't care and those in Highland Park probably don't even know there water is any different than water from most other areas.

Sent from my HAL 9000

So they just happen to be in the small minority in the whole state of municipalities that don't care?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I think a lot of people don't care. Probably the majority of people couldn't care less if it was there or not.

Sent from my HAL 9000

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Everything is linked to cancer nowadays. If it's not the fluoride in the water, it's the coloring used in Pepsi, Coca-Cola and a few others (they even had a few court orders requiring they cut back on the amounts per serving). Hell, too much sun gives you cancer, too much sugar gives you cancer, too much of certain anti-biotics give you cancer, cancer runs in bloodlines....the last thing I'm worried about anymore is getting cancer. It's looking pretty good that I'm getting it.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Y'all are welcome to be the guinea pigs in that study. Call it a non issue if you will. As Roger mentioned, when you notice that people all around you are dropping like flies, people in their 60s eaten alive by cancer, childhood cancer and skyrocketing, testoterone levels decreasing.....maybe you will try to rationally assess whats in your environment and what we are putting in our bodies.

Its not only Alex Jones people. The city of Portland just removed it from the water, the city of San Marcos here in Texas. Over 90% of Europe doesn't fluoridate. The biggest eye opener to me, you look at the municiple water supplies in Dallas County, almost all have added fluoride since the 1960s at least, all except for Highland Park, they don't add it. I guess those rich folk don't know fluoride is good for you.

Cancer rates aren't skyrocketing. But life expectancy has skyrocketed since the 1920 from around 57 to 78+ years. So cancer is more common since people are growing older and living longer. Plus, the population of the world is exploding. More people growing older means more cancer.

Last edited:

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm no scientist.

My son is. Was just talking to him about this thread.
    He has a masters in public health.
    When he was in his masters program at Emery in Atlanta he wrote a paper on the anti-flouride conspiracy people as an example of the science deniers that our public health professionals have to contend with.

Anti-vaccination people still have the public's attention.
    He thought the anti-flouride sentiment had receded.

I told him to sign on here and offer a professional's opinion.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    I'm no scientist.

My son is. Was just talking to him about this thread.
    He has a masters in public health.
    When he was in his masters program at Emery in Atlanta he wrote a paper on the anti-flouride conspiracy people as an example of the science deniers that our public health professionals have to contend with.

Anti-vaccination people still have the public's attention.
    He thought the anti-flouride sentiment had receded.

I told him to sign on here and offer a professional's opinion.

Sounds like he's fully indoctrinated, no offence. Same with doctors and vaccinations. They are taught from day one a specific dogma and it is prohibited to contest.

Did he objectively write this paper and find that being anti-fluoride was conspiracy based, or did he begin with that supposition? Sounds like the latter.

Some people just don't like the idea of the government adding a bunch of stuff to the water supply. If you think about it for a moment, you realize that this is normal.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Cancer rates aren't skyrocketing. But life expectancy has skyrocketed since the 1920 from around 57 to 78+ years. So cancer is more common since people are growing older and living longer. Plus, the population of the world is exploding. More people growing older means more cancer.

There are a lot of reasons for life expectancy to rise. People are sicker and fatter here than almost any other developed nation and certainly more than years ago.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013

Sent from my HAL 9000

Not to mention the big benefit is for those who are in poverty. We don't have universal dental care. The poor just plain go to the dentist less. Some not at all. Those are the people who benefit the most. Not the kids who's parents take them every 6 months and can afford whatever treatment the dentist wants to do.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Sounds like he's fully indoctrinated, no offence. Same with doctors and vaccinations. They are taught from day one a specific dogma and it is prohibited to contest.

Did he objectively write this paper and find that being anti-fluoride was conspiracy based, or did he begin with that supposition? Sounds like the latter.

Some people just don't like the idea of the government adding a bunch of stuff to the water supply. If you think about it for a moment, you realize that this is normal.

See there really isn't a logical argument presented in your response. First while you say that they are "taught a specific dogma" that in no way indicates that the so called Dogma is incorrect.

You then, without knowing anything about him or what and how he studied and wrote his paper that he did so in the specific way that would allow you to discount it. But then you still don't make any argument about why it would be wrong.

Then you make another plea to emotion that "People don't like it" as if that means something. OK some people don't like it but that has zero effect on health or safety.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom