• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I saw an ambulance with Oregon plates is that bad enough? Talk about bad 911 service being routed thru Texas! Those people are way more than lost! Did they forget to take a left turn at Albuquerque :facepalm: :banghead::roflfunny::roflfunny::roflfunny::roflfunny:

See what happens when you let the new guy drive and he's a Zoomer who can't navigate without GPS?

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Born and raised in Texas! Never plan on moving anywhere else. Stepdaughter says once she graduates HS, she wants to move here because she's sick of living in Colorado... I can't blame her.

My dad lived outside of DC for a couple of years and that place is crazy...

Anyways, Love TGT because everyone has been really great to me and even though not everyone has the same opinion everyone seems to get along ok.

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    One of the reasons I really prefer this forum over the other 6 I participate in is because it generally deals with Texas and the gun culture here in our great state. Yes we have a few outsiders that slip in from time to time and I think that is because some of them are jealous that they don't have the gun law freedoms we have and fight to protect here in Texas. I really like the way the Texas gun culture is portrayed and promoted in this forum. We have a really good moderator in Benenglish, which is not so true in some of the other forums I participate in. I spend about 85% of my forum time in TGT.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Ok all is forgiven

Aight, one more thing to hate on Seattle for...

Seattle.jpg

And one more BIG reason I'm glad to be in Texas, not the PNW. Portland looks exactly the same these days.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

View attachment 326023

And one more BIG reason I'm glad to be in Texas, not the PNW. Portland looks exactly the same these days.
    I really don't hate Seattle, I hate the politics there. Years ago KOMO (local tv station) came out with a documentary called "Seattle Is Dying". In it, it points out the reason is due to the politics. Certainly the people that voted for this are the problem too, but many brought it from where many of them came from.

Be wary of the cities in Texas that are seeing an influx from cities in California, For in the 90's especially, and still, many people that now live in Seattle were originally from California.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

View attachment 326023

Omg...people should be pissed that happened. I don’t get it...I don’t understand left voters. All you have to do is promote job growth and job assistance with skill building.

People really are viruses to this planet.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Omg...people should be pissed that happened. I don’t get it...I don’t understand left voters. All you have to do is promote job growth and job assistance with skill building.

People really are viruses to this planet.
    I had tears in my eyes watching that video I mentioned. Although I'm born again Texan, Seattle was my original place of birth.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    There's a lot I like about TGT. But probably my favorite part is this one fellow who posts pics of all sorts of interesting guns.....classic revolvers, 1911's, legacy SIGs & S&Ws....with no plastic fantastic to be found. And he doesn't just post about them when he buys or sells them. He'll even post pics when he shoots them at the range. Now that's the kind of content--and person--I can really respect......

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom