• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    ... i got past the "load 1 shoot 1" rule, but then the old woman in the wheel chair rolled up, yelling on why i was shooting while she was down range, I told her i was clear to shoot whenever according to the guys working inside... it wasnt my fault, i got the green light to shoot.

You were wrong to shoot with someone downrange, PERIOD

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    You were wrong to shoot with someone downrange, PERIOD
    yes your right BUT there was NO indication when, what, how, why, or where if someone was down range... there was no warning signs, no blinking waring lights, the range officer DID NOT say there was someone down range and to hold fire until further notice... matter of fact, he just stood there, just because he had to... me and my group paid, and the guy said "ok ya'll have about __ minutes till we close for the day, go on out there and shoot as much you can before then." He gave NO indication that there were ANYBODY down range... and it turned out that nobody even knew she was there to begin with! Thats a serious lack of communitcation on their part... after her initial livid reaction when she rolled up to us, she could hardly belive that we were given the "hot range status" and she even asked the range safety officer WTF? and he was as uninformed as we were, so she just went inside to chew there asses out i would assume lol! So, was me shooting while someone was downrange wrong? of course, but im not an idiot, I DONT do that by any means... But is it my fault for shooting under the pretense that the range was clear and trusting them on how they run their range? F**K no... the situation was a little less "cut and dry" than you may think it was

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I figured my previous post would get a reaction out of you. LOL

Now that the details are revealed, shooting with someone downrange makes sense. Someone should have lost a job over that.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    yes your right BUT there was NO indication when, what, how, why, or where if someone was down range... there was no warning signs, no blinking waring lights, the range officer DID NOT say there was someone down range and to hold fire until further notice... matter of fact, he just stood there, just because he had to... me and my group paid, and the guy said "ok ya'll have about __ minutes till we close for the day, go on out there and shoot as much you can before then." He gave NO indication that there were ANYBODY down range... and it turned out that nobody even knew she was there to begin with! Thats a serious lack of communitcation on their part... after her initial livid reaction when she rolled up to us, she could hardly belive that we were given the "hot range status" and she even asked the range safety officer WTF? and he was as uninformed as we were, so she just went inside to chew there asses out i would assume lol! So, was me shooting while someone was downrange wrong? of course, but im not an idiot, I DONT do that by any means... But is it my fault for shooting under the pretense that the range was clear and trusting them on how they run their range? F**K no... the situation was a little less "cut and dry" than you may think it was

Did you look? Were they obscured somehow?

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    I figured my previous post would get a reaction out of you. LOL

Now that the details are revealed, shooting with someone downrange makes sense. Someone should have lost a job over that.
    LOL yeah i firgured that details needed to explained

but about someone being fired? i dont know i never went back... but from what i hear its family owned and ran... sooo, im not sure if the whole "im pissed at you, but your family so its fine, im not firing you" buisness practice comes into play

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Mrs Bailey is as cranky a they come. I wouldn't give it another thought. She probably wasn't actually downrange.
    She loves to yell. It's just who she is.

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I'm still waiting for you to holler and tell me we're going there. Im curious to see what they would say to me

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Did you look? Were they obscured somehow?

yeah pretty much right in front of the benches is a wooden barrier (I guess to stop bullets from flying 'too high' and the range was 100 yrd as far as I remember... I distinctly remember scanning the range before shooting, so they probably had an "underground" area or something near the targets I dunno lol

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    yeah pretty much right in front of the benches is a wooden barrier (I guess to stop bullets from flying 'too high' and the range was 100 yrd as far as I remember... I distinctly remember scanning the range before shooting, so they probably had an "underground" area or something near the targets I dunno lol

Ive been down range there before, no underground area. Not only do I not like her, but her rascist staff have made some alarming comments in my presence while there.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Bunch of disgruntled Vietnam vets and old people... what would you expect?? The stuff I have heard from them, even I would not repeat. Its stuff you just dont say. Period.

Why do Vietnam vets get all the hate and rep for being crazy lol, though I'm sure there were some. Even a dirty harry movie featured disgruntled Vietnam vets haha.

l

wegriffin8642

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Houston
    Reading the comments about the A&R Gun Range reminds me of the time I was kicked off the Hot Wells shooting range for rapid firing a single shot .22 rifle...yep, you read that right---a Stevens single shot .22 rifle....the young lady was over zealous, but cute...rather than argue, I left the range quietly...

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Reading the comments about the A&R Gun Range reminds me of the time I was kicked off the Hot Wells shooting range for rapid firing a single shot .22 rifle...yep, you read that right---a Stevens single shot .22 rifle....the young lady was over zealous, but cute...rather than argue, I left the range quietly...

You just can't make this stuff up and you can't argue with an idiot who owns a gun range. It's like trying to patiently explain how your single shot rifle dosen't have a magazine And that its like an over and under but only has one barrel.

Top Bottom