• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Any other NRA members care to join me in a petition to NRA , Texas State Rifle Assoc. or other group to officially warn members to stay away before someone gets hurt ? At the very least they shouldn't be teaching CHL courses or anything to do with safety or justifiable use of force.

Does the range claim to have NRA or TSRA endorsement? If not I don't think there's much they can do. Of course it can't hurt either.

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    If I were going to make a complaint about an outdoor range I'd probably make it to the DPS or the EPA. The EPA for environmental issues, and I believe the DPS would have jurisdiction over the CHL classes taught there and any irregularities or unsafe practices. It would be interesting to see what kind of reaction there would be to a hidden camera recording of the bullshit we're hearing about here. I'd like to see shit like that put on Youtube and it go viral. It would help to put bastards like that out of business.

I'm in the DFW area, and I know people that won't go to Quail Creek because they don't like being yelled at, but there I only hear raised voices when someone is doing something unsafe.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I'd be surprised if the EPA even responded to a complaint. Much better chance the TCEQ would react. Either way it sounds like the range has been there so long, it would be grandfathered under old rules. Only a flagrant violation would be addressed. Video of bad behavior to DPS sounds most damning.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Get some of these and wear them out there.
    Spy-Video-Camera-Sunglasses_2.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I was a member at PSC for a number of years. It's a great facility and good people. I dropped my membership because it was a long way from my house and I'm a member at two other clubs. It was simply economics and logistics that made me leave.

PSC is very big on competition and I shot many rifle matches there. They're nice folks who know how to have fun and still be safe. Head out to PSC and don't look back!

Flash

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Too bad PSC has closed off membership. I finally get money to join and now, no luck. The Clear Creek range isn't far from my house and I've shot there a bit. Weekends can get a bit spooky there. I've heard them get after folks for rapid fire more than anything. After that, it's steppping back onto the concrete during a cease fire. RSO's at the Arms Room tend to be more gentel. I think they see newbs there more than anything.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Too bad PSC has closed off membership. I finally get money to join and now, no luck. The Clear Creek range isn't far from my house and I've shot there a bit. Weekends can get a bit spooky there. I've heard them get after folks for rapid fire more than anything. After that, it's steppping back onto the concrete during a cease fire. RSO's at the Arms Room tend to be more gentel. I think they see newbs there more than anything.

I dislike PSC's close association and mandatory support of the NRA. Their hostility to our recent attempts to recover our rights in Texas really has me disliking them lately.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom