• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I'm guessing a few of us wouldn't mind giving back some years and starting over. But now that I think about it maybe not because of the way of the world today. I had fun growing up in the 50's 60's, today you would have more to worry about.
    I didn't think we'd be giving up memories, experiences, or possessions, just years...

If I have to give up all my shit, no deal on the sharing...

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Having been in Memphis, you understand the reasons I moved to Savannah. I like to visit the range, I don't like living in the range.
    Here's the bus from the visitor center to Graceland and back after thr tour.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Got my TX permit back in 96. I’ve had an AZ permit for quite a while now so I let my TX permit expire back in 14.

Been thinking of getting the new TX ltc as it sure makes the 4473s a lot less painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Got my TX permit back in 96. I’ve had an AZ permit for quite a while now so I let my TX permit expire back in 14.

Been thinking of getting the new TX ltc as it sure makes the 4473s a lot less painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Not at academy. Lol yeeeeee

TJjerry

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2019
    Magnolia, tx
    Lucky, not privileged, 77. Got my first CWL in Florida when they went from may issue to shall issue in 1987. Then got my LTC when I got back to my home state of Texas. Licensed for 36 years, carried about 10 years before that.
    Once in the 70's realized that I was standing in the Alamo armed. Excused myself to go to the car. Likely the "last armed coonass" at the Alamo.
    Shoot weekly with two buddies for about 5 years now.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Lucky, not privileged, 77. Got my first CWL in Florida when they went from may issue to shall issue in 1987. Then got my LTC when I got back to my home state of Texas. Licensed for 36 years, carried about 10 years before that.
    Once in the 70's realized that I was standing in the Alamo armed. Excused myself to go to the car. Likely the "last armed coonass" at the Alamo.
    Shoot weekly with two buddies for about 5 years now.
    I went to the Alamo with my concealed carry, in the 2000's. Didn't see any signs, I get a tap on my shoulder. Ranger asked if I had a license, I told him I thought it was okay. He said if you have a license it's okay, asked me to step aside and show him the license. I didn't mind, I asked if it was showing, he said he'd been doing it a long time and could recognize a gun.

Top Bottom