• ...and so much more!
  • MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Drastic measures. Like our Founding Fathers employed to form our country. That way.

Of course, we can accept servitude and oppression. But I'm not made that way. What is the motto of the State of New Hampshire? Oh yeah, "Live Free or Die".

You're already not free; you just noticed the bars of the cage you're in as it shrinks.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    You're just trying to make feel better.... yes, I agree. Once President Trump was removed, I knew we would be in for a bad ride. And I was right.
    Trump? Wha?? Oh - I was talking about how people lose their freedom the moment they rely on someone/something outside of their control for their own survival.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    Ha ha ah it happens. A country, a state, a county, a city are all in a manor of speaking "cages".... It's almost impossible to find a a place to live that is completely "free". And those actual places REQUIRE that you are completely self sufficient as there are zero support mechanisms.

And this is pertinent to the OP as CBDC is a lock on the cage.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Ha ha ah it happens. A country, a state, a county, a city are all in a manor of speaking "cages".... It's almost impossible to find a a place to live that is completely "free". And those actual places REQUIRE that you are completely self sufficient as there are zero support mechanisms.

And this is pertinent to the OP as CBDC is a lock on the cage.
    Then you might want to GTFO now *.
    It isn't easy - but it's not impossible.

*Or not. Even a canary has the right to prefer her cage.

Last edited:

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Then you might want to GTFO now *.

I'm getting out of U.S. Dollars as fast as possible.

China and Russia know it's going to pop.

dollar-pop-png.404544

Attachments

• dollar pop.png
      dollar pop.png
      97.1 KB · Views: 59

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Same as now.

I keep my savings in Bitcoin & Monero, then convert as much as I need to Dollars, and send them to my Discover checking account for spending.

View attachment 404550
    Ah - my question was insufficient, but your reply covered what I was asking - and as long as you're 'allowed' to access the internet - converting to FRD to make purchases should work.

Two questions:

1. Is your guess that we'll each have an individual federal account? And if so, do you think it will replace or run parallel with existing private bank accounts? For them to have total control, I dont see how it could run parallel - but on the other hand, I dont see the banking industry allowing the removal of their account servicing...unless that component isn't profitable for them anyway. Thoughts?

2. Regarding FedCoin - since that will be a centralized crypto, how would it be any different than investing in USD/FRD? The benefit of crypto is the decentralized aspect - so what would be the benefit of buying FedCoin (pretending you'd want to) ? It seems any benefit would be had just by having FRD stocked up. What am I missing?

Thanks!

p.s... Love the meme! I've been the girl on the right since reading Atlas Shrugged and Lucifer's Hammer back in my formative years. :roflsmile:

Last edited:

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    1. Is your guess that we'll each have an individual federal account?

I've read the World Bank, IMF, and Federal Reserve white papers. What they are working toward is a completely, and only, digital financial system where every human interaction like food, energy consumption, and financial transactions is monitored and controlled.

The purpose of that is so they can implement a Social Credit System like the one China has implemented, only way faster, and in much finer detail, with zero possibilities for evasion.

If you've ever seen the 1971 Robert Duval, George Lucas movie THX 1138, it will be exactly like that, only with much smarter A.I. technology. Food controlled. Sex controlled. Work controlled. Constant calming drugs administered by force...

People who think this is crazy or impossible haven't studied the white papers and technology for 30 years like I have. They still think government actions like replacement migration, "green energy", and Anti-Fascist riots are "oopsie-daisies" due to government incompetence or cowardice. They are not.

People who think some 1776 style "revolution" will prevent it are clueless as to how deeply Federal Spending controls Americans. I'm not because my formal University education focused on Public Finance. I've been studying it since 1988.

Private, free market currencies like Bitcoin and Monero are the technological weapons we are developing to resist that future. We are still in the very early stages of development.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    I've read the World Bank, IMF, and Federal Reserve white papers. What they are working toward is a completely, and only, digital financial system where every human interaction like food, energy consumption, and financial transactions is monitored and controlled.

The purpose of that is so they can implement a Social Credit System like the one China has implemented, only way faster, and in much finer detail, with zero possibilities for evasion.

If you've ever seen the 1971 Robert Duval, George Lucas movie THX 1138, it will be exactly like that, only with much smarter A.I. technology. Food controlled. Sex controlled. Work controlled. Constant calming drugs administered by force...

People who think this is crazy or impossible haven't studied the white papers and technology for 30 years like I have. They still think government actions like replacement migration, "green energy", and Anti-Fascist riots are "oopsie-daisies" due to government incompetence or cowardice. They are not.

People who think some 1776 style "revolution" will prevent it are clueless as to how deeply Federal Spending controls Americans. I'm not because my formal University education focused on Public Finance. I've been studying it since 1988.

Private, free market currencies like Bitcoin and Monero are the technological weapons we are developing to resist that future. We are still in the very early stages of development.

Thank you for that. I applaud your resistance efforts.

If it is to be as you described, I dont see how having any wealth whatsoever would help. It wont be parallel; not possible.

And, if it is to be as you described, I'll be long dead before it comes and glad of it.

My second question is moot; kindly disregard.

Thanks again.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    If it is to be as you described, I dont see how having any wealth whatsoever would help. It wont be parallel; not possible.
    Total control is never really possible. There's always a blackmarket. You just need to get comfortable with being a criminal. Those type of systems never last for more than a few generations, too.

Everyone should be building and diversifying their wealth now so they can not only survive, but help their loved ones, too. The only people who are completely trapped are the ones who poured all their energy into the equity of the house they live in, and/or a government sanctioned retirement account. It's good to have those things, but if that's all you have start to diversify now.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Total control is never really possible. There's always a blackmarket. You just need to get comfortable with being a criminal. Those type of systems never last for more than a few generations, too.

Being a criminal is not a problem. Being a scoundrel, pirate or thief is one thing - being marked as a domestic terrorist, which those who do not comply will be, is something quite different. The blackmarkets of the past, and their participants and wares, were not under the 24/7 all encompassing view of the powers that be.

Everyone should be building and diversifying their wealth now so they can not only survive, but help their loved ones, too. The only people who are completely trapped are the ones who poured all their energy into the equity of the house they live in, and/or a government sanctioned retirement account. It's good to have those things, but if that's all you have start to diversify now.

What would be outside of their eventual control that one could diversify into?

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What would be outside of their eventual control that one could diversify into?
    Small flasks of Everclear, cigarettes, etc. It's amazing how people will give you what you want if you can feed their vices.

Oh, wait, are you asking about something legal, moral, and ethical? If so, I'd be interested in an answer, too.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What would be outside of their control that one could diversify into?
    Tangible and/or productive things. Gold, silver, lead, crypto, capital goods, skills, natural resources, community, property you physically control.

There's lots of different kinds of wealth. What works for you will depend on your preferences and skills. If you're broke and really don't have a clue where to begin, start with learning to garden and getting some chickens.

Seriously, it boggles my mind that some people get all worked up and go through these mental exercises without ever growing beans before.

Top Bottom