• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    All I'm really trying to say is you're a fucking hypocrite for judging somebody because of their tattoos if you think you there's nothing wrong with owning guns. You don't like them that's perfectly fine but when you start saying most people with sleeve tattoos aren't worth a damn you might as well say most people who own an AR salivate at the thought of shooting up a school.

You talkin to me, homes?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Wait, the big deal is about that tat? (It actually looks like it's airbrushed, but meh)? I figured we were just dumping on people for liking XD platform pistols.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Wait, the big deal is about that tat? (It actually looks like it's airbrushed, but meh)? I figured we were just dumping on people for liking XD platform pistols.

Dumping on them? I don't think that would bother them; they already like shitty pistols. :P

Trololololol.

FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    Thread full of goodness. Lol

I love my XD. Not a slim though. I have a sleeve from wrist to elbow on my left forearm. Every bit of it has meaning. Even the fact that you can't see it unless held under a UV-B light source. (Blacklight).

Would I get another one??? Maybe, but I haven't a good reason to.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Just popping in to say I got too worked up over something stupid and I apologize for the foul language. It is what it is I suppose just making my peace.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The lettering on that tattoo looks like the lettering featured on illegally manufactured pistols from the book Zips, Pipes, and Pens.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS

Dumping on them? I don't think that would bother them; they already like shitty pistols. :P

Trololololol.

Damn y'all.............I guess i'll go and cry in the car:(

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    If you're going to get a tattoo of a gun, at least make it a good-looking timeless firearm like a 1911.

yeah.. they did the good side, the other side of the XD says "made in Croatia"

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Hey I'am 73 and have a couple of tats that I got when I was 16(big mistake ex girlfriend) and a few years ago I had one covered
    up with a nice new one .
    I run around most of the time in my neighbor sleeveless and no one cares or says anything so no big deal.
    When I was in the service and a bunch had some free time we took a wood match stick and a needle and thread
    and made our own tats, I still have LOVE across the fingers of my left hand.
    I never had a problem getting a job .

Last edited:
    Top Bottom