• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    and the flooding. I forgot the flooding.

One of my trips into Brazoria County provided me with a big fat speeding ticket.

Yeah, I was going 90, but it 3am. Not a soul on the road but me and that deputy.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    I used to live in SA. My Mom and Dad lived in Kerrville.
    Both are very nice but, my wife and I have soft spots for Bandera and Marble Falls.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Lot of great towns mentioned. I am an old Corpus boy..lived there till age 5 then moved off to Graham and Wichita Falls through high school..then off to San Angelo for a Year..then Austin for a year or so..then back to Corpus for five years afer getting grown...then to Vernon for 12 years...a year in Wise County Runaway Bay to be exact. Most recently the past 30 years at Fort Worth. At our age bracket as seasoned citizens its pretty hard to beat. Less than a mile to any kind of grocery store..liquor store..tatoo parlor..head shop..all kinds of fast food places and pharmacies. Short drive to good hospitals and doctors...sports grills and the pool hall at Watauga. Still some cheap small houses in the Johnny Lunchbucket neighborhoods. The town is growing like crazy out to the far North. Thats the place to be. We used to be far North but it has grown so fast we are now what could be called Near Far North. Would recommend it highly to anybody.

Top Bottom