• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Still time to submit comments on this rule. This should make it easy. Even if you've already submitted comments, do it again.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Still time to submit comments on this rule. This should make it easy. Even if you've already submitted comments, do it again.

Thanks for encouragement to submit. I have written my US and Texas reps/senators on this and many other 2A issues over the years. First time doing the Federal Register comments. Very easy; much like sending an email only this is made public. For those who haven't done so this is what it looks like to public once published.

After I wrote it I did a copy/paste and sent it my US Rep/Senators. So far only my US Rep has replied.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Remember dealers have expenses too like rent inventory tax Heating and Cooling on the premises of maintenance on the item being sold all of those who can be used to negate any profit claimed by the government.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Thanks for encouragement to submit. I have written my US and Texas reps/senators on this and many other 2A issues over the years. First time doing the Federal Register comments. Very easy; much like sending an email only this is made public. For those who haven't done so this is what it looks like to public once published.

After I wrote it I did a copy/paste and sent it my US Rep/Senators. So far only my US Rep has replied.

Here is reply I got from my US House Rep on this proposed rule. His district is mostly in Collin County.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
      0001.jpg
      245.6 KB · Views: 49
    • 0002.jpg
      0002.jpg
      331.4 KB · Views: 57
    • 0003.jpg
      0003.jpg
      210.8 KB · Views: 44
    • download.png
      download.png
      60.9 KB · Views: 43

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Draconian power grab again, more treachery to make law abiding citizens guilty of felony charges. Trapped by individual gun sales.

Last edited:

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Can you link to an article or provide some more details?

I believe this may be the root of the crazy idea that BATF had cooked up. The ILA seems to suggest they know it is totally unconstitutional. Not sure why it showed up from NRA by Fox News, after that period of time.

Biden Admin Oversteps Authority to Attack Law-Abiding Gun Owners, Again (Sep 6, 2023)

https://www.nraila.org/articles/202...hority-to-attack-law-abiding-gun-owners-again

Found the reason for delay:

The proposed rule has not yet been posted in the federal register. Once it has there will be a 90 day period for interested persons to comment on the rule. Please check back to www.nraila.org for advice on where and how you can comment and help stop the Biden Administration’s most recent attack on law-abiding gun owners.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    This is the new rule that basically wants to require anyone selling a firearm to get an FFL. It's a work around attempt to implement a federal registry. The commenting period closed on December 7th.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    This is the new rule that basically wants to require anyone selling a firearm to get an FFL. It's a work around attempt to implement a federal registry. The commenting period closed on December 7th.

Thank you.

I did find where the ILA mentioned it in September. And a notation of a 3 month comment period. Guess that just expired. These vermin in DC are relentless, they are said to know it is unconstitutional on it's face but try anyway.

Like monkeys throwing crap against a wall, to see what sticks?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    y.

Like monkeys throwing crap against a wall, to see what sticks?

Yep they play to win. Basically they are flooding the system with anything knowing it will be years before it gets overturned, and in turn hoping they can stuff the courts with Democrats who will not overturn it.

All of this fly in the fasce of Bruen. SCOTUS has waivered a little on Bruen, so a tidal wave is coming now.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Yep they play to win. Basically they are flooding the system with anything knowing it will be years before it gets overturned, and in turn hoping they can stuff the courts with Democrats who will not overturn it.

All of this fly in the fasce of Bruen. SCOTUS has waivered a little on Bruen, so a tidal wave is coming now.
    Thank you sir.

Top Bottom