• ...and so much more!
  • Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    We need a huge gun owner march on DC
    I've been saying this since the 'Million Man March' in '95, even preached it to the NRA, back before I found out that they didn't give a phlying phuk.
    It would never happen these days, with the 3 letter gestapo watching everyone, listening to everyone, wanting to arrest, or kill everyone (with a firearm).
    They would be waiting for everyone, all the way to DC.
    Then they would brag about stopping a terrorist plot against the country, all the while they would love to have a real threat, or event from some little turd world country, to hit us with even more rights restrictions.
    The time to stop this was back in '07, when the real voter fraud started.
    DK Firearms

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If hundreds of people wandering aimlessly around a building, taking photos and chatting with the police can be called an "insurgency", then yep. Two posts above is an accurate take on it.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    I believe you have to make a profit on the gun for this requirement to come into play.
    That my be true, but if everyone who sells a gun much get a FFL permit, that means constant paperwork. Sale or no Sale. The BATF has already been harassing the existing small FFL holders, trying to reduce the gun sales somehow. Never believe a bureaucrat when they tell you how simple things will be. Never plays out that way. They are making another ploy at registrations and then confiscation.

Remember, for more than 50 months, the guns sales in the USA has been over a million weapons. The public clearly understands that these are NOT Normal TIMES. And are acting to protect themselves.

I thank God that I don't live in a big city.

God Bless the USA

God Bless Texas

God Bless your family and mine.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    Putting on my bureaucrat hat -

"If you don't have documentation of your basis, your profit is 100% of the sales price."
    OK, thanks Ben. In that case the Barrett is $2.00.
    But the case, sold separately, is much more. :)

(Luckily, my CPA wife keeps impeccable records - there ain't no $ profit in this sale, but a million+ grins and WOWS!).

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    If these numbers are correct, we gun owners didn't have a very good showing. 318,000 comments submitted with Everytown and Moms Demand claiming 274,000 of those comments.

After ATF considers public feedback and makes any changes because of the comments, providing the agency still wants to proceed, it will publish a final version of the rule to the Federal Register, describing and responding to the comments received. That final rule includes a date for when the change becomes both effective and enforceable, generally 60 to 90 days in the future.

https://www.guns.com/news/2023/12/0...ule-sees-318k-comments-46-states-choose-sides

Higg

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2023
    Gilmer, Texas
    I'm brand new on this site. I'm not sure where to even click to post a gun for sale. Also, I do not know if I am required to send a "sold" gun to a buyer's FFL choice or what the correct course of shipping to buyer would be.
    Any help is appreciated.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm brand new on this site. I'm not sure where to even click to post a gun for sale. Also, I do not know if I am required to send a "sold" gun to a buyer's FFL choice or what the correct course of shipping to buyer would be.
    Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to the Forum!

Start here....

Higg

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2023
    Gilmer, Texas
    Welcome to the Forum!

Start here....

I became a supporter.
    I also read the rules. I must have missed the answers to my concerns.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    If these numbers are correct, we gun owners didn't have a very good showing. 318,000 comments submitted with Everytown and Moms Demand claiming 274,000 of those comments.

After ATF considers public feedback and makes any changes because of the comments, providing the agency still wants to proceed, it will publish a final version of the rule to the Federal Register, describing and responding to the comments received. That final rule includes a date for when the change becomes both effective and enforceable, generally 60 to 90 days in the future.

https://www.guns.com/news/2023/12/0...ule-sees-318k-comments-46-states-choose-sides

Top Bottom