Obama appointed judge has found 18 USC Sec. 922(g)(5) uconstitutional. This Federal law, prohibits possession of firearms by undocumented aliens.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Excuse me but why were they initially, and by most of us referred to as illegal? And I was always under the impression that entering our nation illegally was a felony?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I googled it. It’s not, at least not the first time.
    ARJ Defense ad

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    By what real and true standard of the law should someone who has not and does not follow a nation's laws be given the ultimate lawful right of its natural born CITIZENS that requires even ex (or) active duty military or Leo's to apply with drivers license and a background check to verify whether or not you are legally not an unauthorized person, how in hell have we slipped to the point were the fed says any and all come and come fast and here is everything you never dreamed of having, at everyone else's expense?
    Jeez!

While I agree there are infringements, there is no federal law that prevents me from meeting you in a Walmart parking lot to buy a firearm.

The burden of these federal laws are on the licensed dealer, not the buyer. And they shouldn’t exist.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    The illegals are the ones entering illegally - between the ports of entry. Some seek a CBP officer quickly to 'legal up' via requesting asylum, others do not and remain as illegals.

Kinda recall them receiving an app on their phones, or a .gov site to go to, during their journey north to start the 'asylum request' process... to make it easier on CPB.
    And so that makes what is being done Right???

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Correct Decision.

They are people, and the Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms Shall Not Be Infringed.

It is also in line with the Bruen decision.
    I really dont care if someone here illegally has a firearm, because if found (with or without said firearm) they should be immediately deported.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

tarantula

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2023
    San Antonio
    "Undocumented alien", by definition, means no paperwork. No DL.

Have you ever gone in to your LGS and tried to make a firearm purchase without a DL?

It's not hard to get such things in NYC, SF and many other blue cities ...

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It's not hard to get such things in NYC, SF and many other blue cities ...

Oh wow. Is that so you can hide your identity at the gang bang or is it just like a service or sales pitch they give beforehand?

I can’t imagine it would happen mid gangbang. I mean, the customers would probably be distracted enough to pay, but at the same time it would be hard to understand what was being said…cause of the garbled speech and all.

Idk, I’m too old to understand these modern pushy sales tactics.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I really dont care if someone here illegally has a firearm, because if found (with or without said firearm) they should be immediately deported.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I strongly disagree. Any traveller should have the right to protect themselves. I should have the right to carry if I need to go to Mexico, including if I'm being chased and cross the border "illegally" but without intent to behave as an invader. "Illegals" have the same God-given rights as you do and we can't take those away unless we can prove that they aren't simply travelling, but acting as hostiles, in which case they should be designated as such. If you are an actual enemy, but not in active combat, a Christian response would be to treat them to some food and water, and then be immediately sent back where they came from.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    In Mexico, the possession of firearms is heavily regulated and limited to specific individuals and entities. Generally, only Mexican citizens, permanent residents, and members of the Mexican military and police forces are allowed to possess firearms. Private ownership of firearms is generally prohibited, with few exceptions, such as hunting rifles and shotguns for sport.

If you are not a Mexican citizen or permanent resident, obtaining a gun permit is almost impossible. The only exception is for individuals who work for private security firms and are contracted by a Mexican business or individual. Even in this case, the permit is limited to the specific type of firearm required for the job and is only valid for the duration of the contract.

sauce

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    In Mexico, the possession of firearms is heavily regulated and limited to specific individuals and entities. Generally, only Mexican citizens, permanent residents, and members of the Mexican military and police forces are allowed to possess firearms. Private ownership of firearms is generally prohibited, with few exceptions, such as hunting rifles and shotguns for sport.

If you are not a Mexican citizen or permanent resident, obtaining a gun permit is almost impossible. The only exception is for individuals who work for private security firms and are contracted by a Mexican business or individual. Even in this case, the permit is limited to the specific type of firearm required for the job and is only valid for the duration of the contract.

sauce
    I don’t understand your point.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    When people come on to your land uninvited, they're trespassers, not immigrants. I refuse to use the twisted language of the left. They are illegal aliens trespassing into my country. "Immigrants" go through the process of becoming a citizen legally.

The left is twisting our language in hopes we will all adopt it. It's a means of control.

Quit using their words!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom